Sexual Health Community
Is there a cure to maturbasion?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is there a cure to maturbasion?

I have been with my partner for 3 years and we live together. in the beggining our sexual life was fine and then within a year we started having sex less often. He then told me that he doesnt have a high sex drive which was fine with me but then i started to catch him masterbating (masturbating) to porn on the tv or using magazines and our sex life became less and less.He's been sleeping on the sofa for the last 3 months with stupid excuses like"i fell asleep" and we are no longer living together. We havnt had sex for about 2 and a half months and im wondering whether i should ditch this fool or help him, if i can?
Maybe he is bored with the sex that you guys did have. Was it always missionary? Or any other position? I know that I get bored with doing the same thing, but my bf doesn't seem to mind. Maybe you can try suggesting that you two watch porn together and masturbate each other. Or masturbate yourselves together. That might be a turn on for him. He could just be bored with intercourse. Try new things with him. New foreplay acts, like the one I already suggested. Don't get discouraged just yet. My bf falls asleep on the couch alot too. He has trouble sleeping all night at times. You have probably gotten angry with him alot about this subject, and it has caused him to have a little resentment towards you, which would be why he sleeps on the couch. It could be a number of things. First, try the porn thing with him, and see what happens. Keep me updated.
he's sounds like a lazy jerk.
pretty much a gift from god to him would be him being able to bend like a dog and lick himself.
sounds like only one of you is getting some,and definitely loving himself.
dont waste to much time waiting for a creative spark in trying new things, i'd say if he gave a damn,you would find a letter on your door asking not to do certain things in the hall-way,elevator, and reminding you there are kids in the building...
darling, it's a new age. woman have rights and status now!
so basically i think you should tell him to do what he does anyway,
go **** yourself!
We've done loads of positions we never just stuck to one and i've tried watching porn with him before but he acts as if it doesnt affect him and he definately doesnt want to masturbate to it in front of me or with me. Now that we are not living together I KNOW that he's overly masturbating by himself at his mums house and, I have gotten angry with him alot and we have splitten up because of this before, but you would think that when he came back, things would have been different but they havnt. Today I actually tried to talk about it with him but to be honest he just shruged it off and said  he doesnt actually think he's addicted!!
Well tell him that he is addicted if it interferes with intercourse between you two. That's good that you tried new things with him. So, basically it's all him. I'd just tell him that you can no longer deal with this rejection. Tell him you want to be with someone that actually wants to make love to you. If that doesn't pull on his heartstrings, then the relationship will probably have to end. Good luck!!
Thanks, really appreciate the advice!