Sexual Health Community
Is there something wrong with me?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is there something wrong with me?

So I'm am 19 and completely confused. The other night I was with my boyfriend and (not meaning to be graphic) he started to finger me and I felt nothing. I dont know what it was. It's weird because we were sitting on the couch and his hand was rubbing up my leg and I actually felt more with that then when it actually happened. Then the fact I am never really horny. I am still a virgin so I dont know if that is a part of the reason but even when we are getting "hot and heavy" I just don't have a extremely want that I thought I would feel.

I have friends who talk like its almost out of their control when they are like that with their boyfriends. What makes me even more confused is I am crazy about him so its not like I am just not into him. I can't figure it out...
Dont worry miss.Thats a incomplete developement of sexual mind.You are still 19.and you are nervous at that time. so it doesnt feel any thing at that time.so 1st you prepare your mind set to do intercourse and participate in much time in foreplay.
bye
The above poster has given you correct advice. You just relax. One can enhance sexual control and increase sexual enerty with kegel exercises.Exercises are easy, harmless can be done by anybody (male or female).it stengthens pelvic floor which is good for overall health.Search the words kegel exercise.
First, don't make it a huge deal or it will become one!  Second, how much success, or fun rather, have u had masturbating?  how good is he?  don't ever ask or suggest he's not up to par, but find and make suggestions for his improvement.  by the way, GOOD 4 U being a virgin (i was til i was 18)
watch porn, research masturbation techniques, whatever, it's most likely you haven't found what really gets you going and how can you expect him to know, he's just a guy, not all that bright when it comes to pleasing us, we must teach them!  so try some things yourself, then figure out how to get him to do it like suggesting you watch each other masturbate or hold his hand while he does it, literally.
have fun!
itll come eventualluy sex is mostly mental