Sexual Health Community
Is there something wrong with me?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Is there something wrong with me?

I'm a 20 year old female. I am begining to think there is something wrong with my anus. I noticed three days ago that there is blood on the toilet paper when I have a bowel movement. I also felt it because there was slight discomfort when I go. I found a bump on there, it's not flat, or seperated from the anus at all. it's like a piece of my anus is swollen. I believe it popped or was bleeding much more yesterday.

Do I have some sort of disease? Have I got an STD? I've very concerned and want to know more. I am going to attatch a photo of it even though this is very embarassing. Please if you can help...
Honestly, and I'm not a doctor so this is not gospel...In my experience...I'm 80% sure you have venereal warts. If I am right, this is totally treatable but don't let it go unchecked by a professional because it will only get worse. Again...I AM NOT A DR. Make an appt with your physician or local clinic. They should be able to treat it during that visit.
Thank you I'm going to go to the Dr. I need to know either way. It might or hopefully it will be something other than that!!
It could be hemorrhoids, also.
The Dr.s office is closed today and yesterday so I haven't gone yet but I realized that this morning the swelling had gone down quite a bit. I'm beginning to think the same thing.

20yr olds can get hemorrhoids? gross.. lol I hope that's what it is!
Yes, 20-year-olds can get them.  When I was 18, my boyfriend got them.  Good luck with treatment.
Almost assuredly a hemorrhoid which is just a distended vein. Try soaking in a hot tub everyday until it's flat, eat more fiber, don't stand too long, and don't strain. The tub heat will help the body resorb the blood in the distended vein. Yes, a twenty year old can get them easily.  But if you don't aggravate it, it might retreat for a while, maybe for years.