Is there something wrong with my vagina? *photo*
I'm sorry if the photo is gross but i'm really bothered by this, not knowing what it is.

I'm 19 years old. I have had sex but only with one man, he is 26 and obviously has done it with quite a number of women. As you can see, at the bottom of vagina, the skin became wrinkled and it's a little lumpy and fleshy. Is this normal? I'm worried because it was never like this before. It doesn't itch or hurt, it's just there.. Please help.

Thank you!
If it's a noticeable change, you need to see a doctor about it.  It might be HPV, but I really can't offer any definitive diagnosis over the internet, not being a doctor.  They're going to take this picture down as soon as a moderator sees it, by the way.  They don't actually allow pictures of genitalia on this site.

Please go to a clinic and get an exam.  There are clinics with sliding scales if your insurance won't cover it or if you don't have insurance.

If it's not HPV, get your guardasil shots (vaccine).  HPV isn't completely guarded against by condoms.  And tell everyone you know to get the shots, because the more people vaccinated, the harder it is to spread.
Not normal.  See your ob-gyn or go to Planned Parenthood.  Get checked for the lumpy stuff in your photo, but also for all other STDs since you must have had some skin-to-skin with this guy and he has given you something.