Is this possible?
So my bfs ejaculation kind of dripped down my stomach and trailed onto the left side of my labia/thigh, I quickly swiped it away from my vagina with my bare hands, sat up and used a clean tshirt to wipe it away and then went to the bathroom & washed with soap and water. I'm afraid if any of it would've gotten near my vagina and because I was aroused, been able to swim it's way though the wetness and up into my cervix, etc. I was on my 9th day of my cycle so just on the verge of being possibly fertile, would it be possible that I could become pregnant as I know that if a sperm did manage to swim its way up, it could live inside me until I ovulate, therefore impregnating me.
I think your safe. Sperm can live outside the body for long at all.
if ur bf dorpped the initial drops inside ur vagina, then u can be pregnant, because wehn man ejuculating the first few drops go so rapidly, then gradually the remaining *** come out side, so if ur period r late, then try to test
i think your safe as well. but just to be safe take the test if you have ant symptoms.
U r safe...!!!