Sexual Health Community
Is using an electic tooth brush for masterbaiting bad?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ok I was just curious if using an electric tooth brush to masterbaiting bad for your vigina (vagina)? Like does it damage any of the tissuses and stuff? I'am really worried about this so please help me!!
an electric tooth brush??? for masterbation (masturbation)? why on earth would you use a tooth brush to masterbate with??? if it's the vibration you want they DO make vibrating dildos you can buy at any adult store. those are a lot safer and probably more enjoyable to use then a toothbrush.
Hi, i thought exactly the same thing once. I found my old electric toothbrush and since i was too young to buy a proper sex toy i thought i could use that.

I used it and it gave me an instant amazing orgasm which was really nice. It didn't appear to affect me and it was really good.

I would be careful though, obviously it will be different for different people so...just be careful.
Avatar n tn
No it won't hurt your vagina, as long as you keep it and your self clean you should be fine!
hummmm... an electric toothbrush? verrrrrrry interesting!