Sexual Health Community
It hurts when I jack off!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

It hurts when I jack off!

In the past I jacked off a lot. 2 to 3 times a day and it gets sore and as it throbs it hurt badly but the pain just makes me want to keep going and to jack off more. Is it suppose to hurt? Should I jack off when it hurts? Is it even normal? Should I get it checked out?
Hi are you being rough on yourself , if you cut down a bit you will enjoy it more , you only get the one Penis look after it , be a bit more Gentle , take care ,
You're making yourself sore. Are you using any kind of lubrication? If not, I recommend that you do to help with the friction.
Sometimes I use lotion but most of the time I don't because believe it or not all the lotion is either In my mom personal bathroom or on my sisters book bag. Sneaking to get it is just ehhh I feel like a kid that doesn't want to get caught Caught sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar. So I just jack off without it.
Yes but only because when I'm in the moment of you know I'll have my earphones in and I'll be laying on the bathroom floor going at it. And I get aggressive with it to see if I'll either *** more or shoot far or something it's like it's good but after I'm done it'll get hard again and it'll hurt badly.
I've jacked it recently n kinda gave myself rug burn idk if it's normal but I got lighter skin spots on my underside of my shaft no redness or itching or pain but look like ingrown hairs .some have puss or whitehead **** inside but super tiny amounts n they go n come should I b worried or r they just papules or sweat glands please help I'm worried
Hi try not to be rough on yourself, be more gentle , are you using Lubrication that help a hell of a lot , please try K Y Jelly its water based , take care ,