It hurts
When my boyfriend and I have sex it's very enjoyable but after about 20 minutes or even less it starts to hurt or burn and I don't enjoy. I don't understand what is wrong. It gets so bad that I have yelled in pain before so can someone help me with this problem. Thank you
Perhaps a lil lube will help. Maybe more stimulation for you to help your body produce it's own natural lubrcation.
perhaps your b/f can engage in more foreplay as suggested above until you are fully ready, or perhaps additional lubrication from the commercial market..don't know how old you are but are you having to rush sex?  try and take your time....tell your boyfriend you need more time and try a couple sessions where you don't have sex, just touch/rub/massage each other's bodies...

Is he large? you might try to get him not to go so deep or try other positions...

Jim