Sexual Health Community
It stings when I pee after masturbation and I bleed too.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I'm a 20 year old female virgin. I masturbated and now it stings when i urinate and i also bleed too. I had  UTI last year but now I'm not sure if whether i have UTI or i hurt myself during masturbating. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom a bit more than usual.. I'm not sure what's wrong. I had my period last week.  This has never happened before. Please help. I'm embarrassed to present my issue to anyone.
It sounds like you have a UTI. See your Dr for a urine test. You've had one before so you know you will most likely need antibiotics to clear it up.
Thank you. Drinking lots of water and drinking cranberry juice really helped out.