Sexual Health Community
Itch during orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Itch during orgasm

Hey everyone.

I'm male, 21 years old and I've never had any of these troubles before, but since my girlfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago I was so disheartened I didn't even masturbate until a few days ago. I've even had some wet dreams since then.

But the trouble is, some days ago when I was relieving the tension, nearing the final point I start to feel a severe itch near the top of my penis on the inside, and the orgasm intensity is severely weakened by it. This itch doesn't happen even when I'm urinating, it's only when I'm about to ejaculate. I was worried a couple of days ago when it happened, so I tried it again today, and it happened again. I don't know if it's related or if it's just psychological, but after it's over I feel some other parts of my body itching for a little bit.

Is this related to the amount of time I hadn't had orgasms and it'll wear off, or should I really be worried there might be something I should look to treat?

Thanks in advance! Any help will be appreciated.
I honestly think it is genuinely psychological. You seem to be quite upset about the break up, and that can definately effect it. For instince, when I'm totally not in the mood to be with my bf sexually and yet still I will to make him happy, I can't orgasm or get in the mood at all. I can't even get wet. So your mind has SO much to do with your climax. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the input!

I'm not sure it's just psychological concerning the itch, because I really need to rub it off to relieve it. Like a normal skin itch... but since it's inside, it doesn't work. What I believe is psychological is the fact that the itch spreads to other parts of the body.
Exactly! You may want to see a doctor justin case and get a professional opinion, but I'm sure you're fine :)