It's been 37 days since my last period!
I'm 16 and am still a virgin. My boyfriend, who is also 16 is also a virgin. However we do fool around a little but it's basically impossible that I could get pregnant.

About 4 days before I think I ovulated, we fooled around. He didn't ejaculate, however, as everyone knows; pre-ejaculate can still get a woman pregnant. However, his bare penis never went near my bare vagina. (We don't take off our clothes) However he did touch the head of his penis with his thumb about 5-10 minutes (maybe less) before fingering me but not using his thumb. My thinking is that the pre-ejaculate would have most likely dried up by the time his fingers entered me. He had ejaculated earlier that day, but had urinated in between that ejaculation and our fooling around session. Therefore that would clean out the urethra from any sperm.

Anyway, for these reasons I doubt the reason for my late period is pregnancy. (Tell me if you think I may be wrong) Also, I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms other than a missed period, and that fooling around session was about 3 weeks ago. I have had bloating for the past 5 days or so with on/off constipation, with very slight breast tenderness, irritability, mood swings, anxiety, and extra oily skin. Therefore it could be on its way but it's taking forever!

It's been 37 days since my last period. Which is abnormally long. However I don't ever remember having much of a regular period. I am very irregular (meaning I do usually get a period every month, but it never followed a very accurate pattern. It could be off by a week or more.)

Also, even though I don't have an eating disorder of any kind, I am quite underweight for my height. I am 5"8" and I am 105 pounds. Mind you I do have fairly narrow hips, a small ribcage and thin bones. So I'm thinking that maybe my period is delayed because of my underweightedness.

I have also in the past month or two started taking vitamins. Might this cause a change in my menstrual cycle? I've been sorta stressed with paranoia about possible pregnancy for the past 2 weeks or so. Even though it is extremely unlikely. About 4 days after our fooling around session, I did have one little bout of spotting, though it was on ovulation day so it could be from ovulation. And I remember in the past I have had a little random spotting here and there.

Can a change in sleep patterns cause a menstrual change? I've recently had a week off from school because I finished exams early, and I began a sleeping pattern of 1 am to noon whereas the week before when I had school it was 11pm to 7 am.

My abdomen feels heavy, probably bloated, although I don't look bloated. And it's been like this for 5 days now. Shouldn't my period start already?
Anyway, if anyone knows anything please reply! Thanks
Doesnt sound like it it is possible for you to be pregnant.

Give it another week-10 days, then see a doctor. If there is any pain see a doc right away.