Sexual Health Community
I've never been wet in my life even when horny

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hi everyone. I'm 21 yrs old and a virgin. Even though I'v not had sex, I get intimate with my boyfriend. My problem is that even though I get extremely horny enough to have sex with him right then, I never get wet. I'v never experienced wetness in my life! Up until a while ago, I wasn't even sure I had a normal vagina cause all I could see when I parted myself was a wall of tissue which turned out to be my hymen and I located my vagina opening on the side. This is one of the reasons why I am yet to have sex. Even when we'r makin out and he wants to touch me "there", I never let him so he doesn't feel how dry I am. Am I alright, is there something wrong? I'd really appreciate some answers.

Seeker.
I have noticed that you can have a slight yeast overgrowth and it will make things like the sahara desert.  I would suggest cleaning the area every day with a soap for sensitive skin.  when you shower.  Rinse well.  After you are dry, apply a little Lotrimin cream to the external parts.  Do this twice a day for two weeks.  The medicine is an antifungal that works on yeast, but the tubes say jock itch or athlete's foot.  Get the standard kind, not the newer, more expensive one that is quicker because that one has caused little skin bumps for me.  The reason I suggest this is because the OTC yeast creams are strangely irritating, and the gynecologists agree with this.  Bad formulas.  Anyway, at the same time you could take a probiotic to get your flora normalized.  Don't eat sugary foods or drinks as that feeds yeast.  Don't eat cakes, cookies, white bread.  Eat more vegetables, whole fruits and poultry, fish and meat.  Possibly even take an oral yeast product - AZO Yeast.  For lubricant, try a dab of 100% aloe vera.  Once you are through with the Lotrimin cream treatment, you can dab this on after every shower if you still feel dry, but I bet you will be better.  Oh, and all your underwear needs to be washed in hot water with carefully measured detergent and about 1/2 cup of baking soda in the water to kill the yeast.  Or bleach, but I don't like bleach cause it ruins things, especially when it spills.  
Thank Ʋ very much. Am scheduled to see a gyno this week. Wil let Ʋ knw the results.