Sexual Health Community
I've tested my theory, maybe a squirter?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

So, i've asked a question a few weeks ago about this... and I am now dating a guy and the first time we've actually had sex was yesterday, when we have done other stuff prior to that, if he was fingering me i always felt as if i had to pee (i never told him, i would lie and say i came) and what not... I finally told him what i do, and he's said that when we do finally decide to have sex he does not care if i pee or not, and he highly doubted it was pee... So when we did have sex i got that feeling, and i told him to stop so i could go peee... i run to the bathroom.. and i did not !! i was confused i still had the sensation but no pee, then it went away and i went back to having sex, he told me not to worry and we can always clean up the mess, and then i "peed", it didn't feel like i was, after the fact.. and did it 3 more times ! After i was a little embarrassed and my legs were quite shaky (first time ever feeling this way)
He tells me its alright but i am not sure !
So my question is, kinda obvious but i need reinsurance am i a squirter? and what is the liquid we squirt?
is this at all a turn on, because just because my boyfriend now likes it... will (if i ever have another) enjoy it too?
and Do all girls "squirt"?
my partner squirts like that - but you are lucky,  a large majority of women have difficulty getting wet enough to have good sex.  nothing wrong with it - keep lots of extra sheets in your closet for use afterwards! :-) enjoy yourself!
Hi Smiley, sounds like its just female ejectulation, if its a clear liquid slightly sticky, then thats what it is, some women get this and produce a lot of it, so no need to worry you are one of the lucky ones who can do it.
Good Luck