Just need some help and advice
Hi, I'm a 19 year old male. I keep myself in good health and have an okay diet. I also take multivitamins and cod liver oil on a daily basis.
Since I was very young I have masturbated a lot, on average it has been probably once a day for many years, sometimes more and sometimes less. I have adapted my masturbation technique so I receive maximum pleasure from myself, happy days. However I believe this is causing me to have erectile dysfunction when trying to have sex with a partner. I cannot get a solid erection, and if I can only for an extremely short time. I have had this problem with partners several times & think it's about time to get it addressed as it's causing me a lot of stress. I shouldn't need to worry about this at my age. I am currently becoming closer with a particular partner who im crazy about, but we tried to have sex the other night with no joy. I have halted masturbation with immediate effect whilst I get this sorted.

I need help guys, what shall I do to overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance
Hi Jimmy, First put this in your brain, what is done by the hand is remembered by the brain, so now your getting in to real sex its differant for your p***s, and chuck in some anxiety, and a way goes your hardness, now there is a thing for porn enduced ED, and the way out of it is to take an 8 week break from all forms of sex, no masturbating, no sex or any form of sexual contact, the reason for doing this is to allow your body to reboot,and I think this may do thr world of good, I know its 8 weeks but its 8 weeks to a good sex life.
Good Luck
thanks NOHARD. I always thought something like that would help, just kind of get my body back to normal & take it from there. Frustrating thing is I've waited a while for a partner like this & obviously I'll want sex with her. I'll just have to see what happens and how it goes. Thanks again mate.

Anybody else with any advice?
Hi Jimmy, Do hope it works for you Mate, so you an Aussie mate or a Bristol mate then?
Good Luck
Pommy mate, mate. mind you a few miles away from Bristol!