Kind of jelly ring around the head, PLEASE HELP.
I am 25 year old man who haven't done any sex with a woman yet.
For some  time I used to pull my foreskin little hard when masturbating and gradually I could get it down from the penis head.
Yesterday (14th) I pulled it hard and the whole head part came out suddenly and couldn't replace it as it was.
(As I read, this might be the incident called circumcise.)

However after some time, I could see a kind of jelly ring around the head, just in between the skin and the head. The worst thing is now it has become more thick and feel very tickle when touching even with the underwear.

I can't do masturbating since I feel tightening the penis in the erection now. I think it is not usual when I see it, but cannot imagine what happened within one day.
Please help me on what is going on with my penis.
Let me know if you need more information, will upload a photo if want.
These symptoms can be due to balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
If your foreskin doesn't go back over the head of your penis, this can be very dangerous as it can cut of blood flow.  See a doctor soon, and have an open mind about having a circumcision to correct the problem.
Went for a doctor and he adjusted it as it was :)
He said the gel has to be kept to cure by itself and not to pull the foreskin until it's getting cured. However, since it is inside the foreskin now, the pain is not there.
He also advised me to do a circumcise before getting married.

Thanks everyone for the help...