LInes
how to break the line which is connected to my foreskin
  Hi what would you want to do that for ??
Hi Brian, If you talking about the line behind your gland, that conects to your foreshin, its your frenulum, and in this is all your nreve endings, cut that and your gland will be dead of all its senses.
So I would not do that.
Good Luck
The frenulum isn't a nerve, although it will hurt like hell if you cut it.  You won't lose feeling in your glans if you cut it, but it's still a really bad idea.
Hi Brian, If you google the title below you can find some of the reasons for not having the fraenulum cut, it will tell you about cutting to deep will cut the nerves.
Penis frenuloplasty, frenulum breve

Now what is below may concern circumcision, but this also covers what will happen when the nerves are cut,
There are about 20000 fine touch and stretch nerve endings that are severed (disconnected from the brain) by circumcision (amputating the many parts that together are called "the" foreskin). You (or your SO) touches or stretches these and it feels good. If you don't have these, you cant get the touch and stretch pleasure.
Now if you connect the two things together, they do not read well, but at the end of the day its your call, and your allowed to do just as you please.
Good Luck