Sexual Health Community
LOOSE VAGINA: l cant stand the love of my life

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

LOOSE VAGINA

l can swear my wife vagina has become really loose and l cant stand it any more: wat a a waste of time having sex it has become...l love her, have discussed with her, but she hasne done anything (also not knowing wat she shld do)... l dread sex, at times so much water comes out l cant feel a thing but l try to be sensitive and just hang in there, think about porn  thats how l come. Now how long can l do this, l do l tell point blank that its loose. It wasnt like that before.... l have a normal 16 cm ****; that should work fine right. Is she cheating with someone with huge ****, l dont wanna accuse her without reason. how do l work around this.
Hi Puff, First just how many children has she given birth to, its a big factor for vaginas, so what can she do , well pelvic floor exercises will help and she needs to have a glass dildo, because of its weight its hard to hold in, so this gives a muscles and chance to grip it to hold it in, so this improves her muscles, and thus takes up the slack your on about, and give you a better ride.
Any help.
Good Luck
Does she see this as a problem?  Because she's going to have to be motivated, in order to fix it.  If she acknowledges it is an issue, then she should see her ob-gyn for an opinion.  This is relatively common for women who have had a lot of kids, I would not take it as evidence she is having an affair with a guy who is really big (it would take someone as big as an infant being born, to make a vagina lose its normal shape, and men aren't built that way.)  She can do pelvic-floor exercises, and she can do other things, but there are also surgeries that can be performed.  The main thing is for her to see a doctor, just to be sure nothing more serious is wrong.  In the meantime, hands and mouth can be pretty interesting and useful tools in sex.