LOOSE VAGINA: l cant stand the love of my life
LOOSE VAGINA

l can swear my wife vagina has become really loose and l cant stand it any more: wat a a waste of time having sex it has become...l love her, have discussed with her, but she hasne done anything (also not knowing wat she shld do)... l dread sex, at times so much water comes out l cant feel a thing but l try to be sensitive and just hang in there, think about porn  thats how l come. Now how long can l do this, l do l tell point blank that its loose. It wasnt like that before.... l have a normal 16 cm ****; that should work fine right. Is she cheating with someone with huge ****, l dont wanna accuse her without reason. how do l work around this.
Hi Puff, First just how many children has she given birth to, its a big factor for vaginas, so what can she do , well pelvic floor exercises will help and she needs to have a glass dildo, because of its weight its hard to hold in, so this gives a muscles and chance to grip it to hold it in, so this improves her muscles, and thus takes up the slack your on about, and give you a better ride.
Any help.
Good Luck
Does she see this as a problem?  Because she's going to have to be motivated, in order to fix it.  If she acknowledges it is an issue, then she should see her ob-gyn for an opinion.  This is relatively common for women who have had a lot of kids, I would not take it as evidence she is having an affair with a guy who is really big (it would take someone as big as an infant being born, to make a vagina lose its normal shape, and men aren't built that way.)  She can do pelvic-floor exercises, and she can do other things, but there are also surgeries that can be performed.  The main thing is for her to see a doctor, just to be sure nothing more serious is wrong.  In the meantime, hands and mouth can be pretty interesting and useful tools in sex.