Largish White Bumps on Outer Lips
Seemingly overnight, largish white bumps (many) have popped up on my outer lips. They don't hurt, the only reason I noticed them was because my underwear seemed to irritate the area a little. Of course I got freaked out, so I've been doing a bunch of research... a lot of the pictures & articles are about tiny white bumps like pimples, but these are large, like pea sized. They're flat & smooth.

I am 20 years old, and have had sex with 3 men.  I got tested after the first 2 and was clear, but I haven't gotten tested after the third... although its been 2-3 months since that one time occasion. If it was an STD, shouldn't symptoms show up sooner? (Obviously hoping its not... PLEASE tell me this is normal!)

It freaked me out so I've been doing a lot of research. I read some articles about something with regards to a yeast infection... In the past I've had a lot of UTI's, and I had a large cyst near my anus. And I have been having unusual discharge (this was before I had sex with the third guy).  

Anyone with similar experience? Please help!
Another quick note- I use birth control, the implanon (implant in the arm). Just want to be complete.
call your dr they will give you a true answer.  I have had boil looking things in tha area before and it would be nothing to have up to 3 at a time, but you say a lot.  While doing your research what does it look most like?  You dont have to answer that.  I still suggest calling the dr explaining the date you had sex and the onset date of these mysterious bumps.  If they see it they can tell u exactly what it is and how to treat it.  I know you said you have the implant in your arm does this mean your not using a condom.  the inplant only protects against pregnancy and not std.  DO NOT HAVE UN PROTECTED SEX, it can ruin your life.