Sexual Health Community
Long term or permanent damage?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Long term or permanent damage?

For starters, I'm a 26 year old male, people I know have stated that I'm stressed and that I worry about things that don't necessarily pertain to me a lot, I've also been described as someone that has Autistic traits and depression (though I have not been diagnosed with any mental disorder). I sit a lot hours out of the day because my career requires me to, more recently I've been trying to become more active and think that maybe some of the symptoms I've experienced have gone away, at least for the short term, however I'd still like to ask it here to see if anyone might think that I need to further investigate. Basically my worry is about something that I did in my late teens, that involves a anal toy and it being inserted correctly (this was almost 10 years ago). I don't remember it hurting much, if at all when I used it, I don't necessarily consider it a traumatic event either, however it's something that I worry about because I know that it was done incorrectly and I'm worried that maybe I've hurt myself internally and don't know it, after it was done it was the last time I did it. I don't experience pain during defecation, and more recently it has come more naturally because I've been trying to remain more active. The pain in my tailbone that I thought may have been a symptom of this act seems to (so far) stabilized since I've started walking around and doing other things more, I asked my doctor about the tailbone pain to which he had stated it is because I sit a lot and that the muscles in my tailbone area need to be stretched and strengthened, I didn't mention the particular act above because frankly I'm a little embarrassed to tell them unless I absolutely need to. Am I just going crazy? I've thought of the possibility that I may have experienced chronic problems if it had really messed something up, but I can't get over the fact that I did it wrong initially and potentially could have (or did) mess something up down there.
It sounds like you're just fine. If you would have done any damage I think you would have known. There would have been pain and possible bleeding. You had neither of those.
HiMooz, its funny how anybody can come on the forum and tell us things they would not say to there doctor, and we are faceless anybodys, but we all rethink things over thatb happened years ago for the good or the bad, thats just us being human and human nature, so with that your just as normal as any of us.
And your right you do need to exercise, if your work is not to far away walk it briskly and get out swimming, these to are proberly the best things you can do for yourself, with swimming your get your exercise and your streaching in one go.
And go find yourself a nice woman friend, they do us the world of good, shoulder to lean on and all that.
Good Luck