Love and Sex
My sex and love life came before my mental illness and addiction life. Why has my sex life led into such problems? It became a masturbation issue to me in my early youth.
Can you please give more information. I'm asking because I don't completely understand your question. Sorry about that.
As your I could not understand your problem, I searched your profile to know you better . Your profile page did not give any clue to your problem except that smoking cigarettes. I am 83.  I had smoked all my life up to 2005. I , routinely did yoga, meditation and many holistic therapies. In spite of all techniques i failed in cessation of smoking and to be free from sleeping pills. Luckily I got rid of smoking 2005.just by chance.All techniques proved to be useless to me.In spite of failures, I continued my attempts  and got free from smoking and now I think I will be free from sleeping meds. One month back, I had abruptly stopped xanax and Ambien. I did not sleep for 2 days and on the third  night, I got very strong convulsions- I thought I am dying. However I survived and now again I am trying with tapering the dosage on one drug. this is the sixth day and I am ok.I know I will take few months to leave meds completely.
I digressed to show you that whatever problems you have, will go, if you follow it persistently keep courage and go forward.
As a start you may learn breathing exercises. Google Breath to extend sexual Orgasm. This will lead to you to many ideas to fight you war .If you control your breath, you control your mind and if you control your mind you control your body.Brother, try your best. You will win.Your message itself is a proof that you are trying to self improve.You are in the right direction. You need right efforts to come out of your maze of problems.Wish you best of luck.Do explain your problem to us.. .