Sexual Health Community
Love sex and romance

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Love sex and romance

I am a 46 year old male, I have a very high sex drive. I am in very good shape and workout at the gym three to four times a week.

My girlfriend who is 43, her and I used to make love at least three to four times a week.
Now it's down to maybe four times a month.

She now says I am too sexual!  and that all I think about is sex!  She puts me down, and says I am a sexaholic, and says lots of tother mean things to me.  She is starting to make me feel like I am abnormal for wanting sex more than four times in a month.

I am very frustrated and angry, I explain to her that it makes me feel closer to her, and that I need the intimacy.

I am always touching her, telling her I think she is beautiful and sexy.  She says ok we will make love tonight, then the night comes and she says she is to tired, and doesn't want to, or has a headache whatever excuse.

I have to take care of myself often and this just feels wrong to me. I feel so cheated.

I have tried new things in and out of the bedroom, I don't know what to do?

When I have talked to her about it she says its her, that she just isn't in the mood.

We have a lot in common and I think we could really have a future, but I am afraid to commit if it continues this way!

she says all her ex'es cheated on her, I am beginning to think now I know why!
it's beacuse she is sexual at first then quickly fades off, not to mention her demanding, bossy, bitchy, attitude...  maybe she has a hormonal imbalance or something?
She does have a very sweet side but it seems to only last for about a week after her period, then she slowly turns into the wicked witch!

She seems to have her highest sex drive right around that time of month.

Any life problems that come along bring her down quickly and she doesn't even want to be touched or hugged.

I have read articles about women who are frustrated in their relationships beacuse thier husbands dont pay enough attention to their wives.  

Is this just a curse?  Men always end up wtih non sexual women and vice versa!?

I am willing to hear from the women on this post, I don't want to leave her, but all her bad habits, her bad attitude, crappy house care, and lack of financial responsibility along with the crappy sex life has really taken it's toll on me!

We do live together and have been now for about a year, she also has a 8 year old son.

I pay all the bills and help her with hers, since she doesn't work!  Am I just being a sucker here?

So mad and frustrated

I would think it's time to leave.  A woman with issues with a guy will begin to find him not so sexually enticing.  A guy can always get interested in having sex, even if he's mad at the woman, but it's not that way for women.  Her heart has to be in it for her body to be turned on.  We have to at least be happy with the guy.  She is obviously less delighted with you than she used to be.  

If my husband thought the only thing he would have to do in order to get me "in the mood" was to work out so his bod looked OK and touch me often and tell me I'm sexy to him, he'd be missing the boat.  I don't care about the condition of his abs, I care if he loves me and helps me.  The sexiest thing he does for me is that he always has my back.  In other words, he's my ally, never my enemy.  When you say your woman makes you mad, has bad habits and a bad attitude, takes care of the house poorly, and has no sense of financial responsibility, you are pretty far from having her back in any way.  

It sounds like it's time to find some other woman who will be thrilled with your toned body and monetary soundness.