Low sex drive
i have been with my partner 6 months nw and at 1st i had a very high sex drive wantin it all the time but now i dont seem to want it wll the time he like most males has a high sex drive wanting it alot hw can i become back to the way i was wanting it alot as at the moment i dnt want it at all even though we are trying for a baby it doesn't help xx
there may be under lying feelings u need to sort out evan the smallest grunges can effect your sex life also u can speak with your doctor about it it could be a hormonal imbalance. This is not uncommon in women I think. I have gone through that faze also now that Im older I have a higher sex drive again. Sometimes the very strong attraction can where off and taper down. It is normal for that to happen also. there is the honeymoon faze that wheres off and u have to find out a in between for the both of u. good luck hope u find this helpful.