Lower Back Pain During Ejaculation
I've been having lower back pains during ejaculation.  Location is lower back where the left & right hip bone would be.  During my 20's & 30's, I've never had a problem with lasting during sex and when I knew that I couldn't hold back anymore, I would still hold back to make the orgasm explosive (sorry so graphic).  3 years ago, I was diagnosed a diabetic and everything changed, I started on occasion to suffer from premature ejaculation.  I suffered with erectile dysfunction.  Ok, that's all been taken care of through exercise & meds.  

My problem now is whenever I'm about to ejaculate, I still try to hold it for as long as I can but then I start feeling this pain build up while I try to hold it in.  (not a stabbing sharp pain, but a very bad ache type of pain.)

Has anyone every heard of this?  I went to my doc & they ran some blood tests & x-rays, etc...

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Me  

Your back pain can be caused by an array of things.
When you're about to or when you do orgasm, all the mucles in your body contract and release...contract and release...ect...sometimes these contractions can cause muscle strain.
Also, lower back problems can be associated with different types of bladder infections and UTIs.
I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM.I AM MAN 30 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE HYPERMOBILITY SYNDROME.I HAVE AN UNCOMMON SYMPTOM. MY PAIN IN SPINE AND HIPS GET WORST AFTER THE EJACULATION WHEN I HAVE SEX.THE STRANGELY IS , IF I HAVE SEX AND STOP BEFORE  EJACULATION THE PAIN DOES NOT GET WORST.I ASKED MANY DOCTORS AND THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT .DID YOU FOUND  SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEM?
I have a sharp pain in the lower left back around kidney area starting  just before ejaculation. Happens during masturbation or intercourse and last a few minutes. Can't find anything on the web. Healthy 43 male. Any clues?
Did anyone find any answers on this pain issue?
I have had such back and hip pains during ejaculation as well.  I have found that zinc supplements help a great deal.  At first I took 50mg, but have increased the dose over the years.
I have a relative who had this problem.  He said it was the weirdest thing.

It turned out that for him it was a postural problem.  He had changed to a new backrest in his car and was driving a lot.  Once he got rid of it, the problem went away.  His theory was that it put strain on certain back and pelvic muscles, and they were irritated by the rhythmic contractions that occurred during orgasm.

Hope this helps!
Its just your muscles tensing ect.. Kind of contractions if you like..
Should stop after around 20-30 minutes max.. Usually calmed down after around 5-15 minutes though if the pain is lasting longer than half hour - you should consult your doctor.. Pelvic floor exercises may help for women.. Though i have no clue what helps men.. Be a man and man through it i guess lol. Overall, its definitely nothing to be worried about ! Unless your infected ;)