Lump on Labia Majora After Arousal
I am a 21 year old female and for the past 6 months or so I've begun to notice a swelling under the skin of the left side of my labia majora.  The lump comes and goes and is usually largest after arousal, sometimes being as big as a small grape and visible while other times being completely invisible.  The lump doesn't hurt and feels sort of like a soft muscle.  I have not had unprotected sex and have never had any STDs and few partners.  This morning though I noticed the lump was very visible and felt large but an hour later has gone away.  Any ideas?
I have this same problem! I've done a lot of reading and i think it's what's called a bartholin's cyst. It's when the bartholin gland (produces the lubrication needed for sex) is blocked and the fluid builds up. Or something like that. But i would just go see an ob/gyn to make sure and see if there's some way help that.