Sexual Health Community
MASTERBATION

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

MASTERBATION

sir i masterbate 2-3 times in a day , is it normal , is too masterbationg can cause weakness in the body and other health problems ?
I think your question ended up in the wrong forum....this is the anxiety forum.  You may want to try the sexuality forum.

But...I will tell you it definitely will not cause you any health problems, and as long as it is not interfering with your life...I think it would be just fine.

Just my two cents.
"Masterbate," as you have spelled it, refers to teasing an English school teacher.

But "masturbate," with a "u," refers to touching yourself in places and in such a way as to cause sexual arousal in yourself and often, an orgasm. And I assume it to this time honored alternative to a relationship with someone else that you refer.

Perhaps you present the question here because you are anxious or concerned about it. In that case, not to worry; after all, no one does it better than you. On the other hand (so to speak) like anything else, if you do it too much it can get in the way of other interests and activities.

And if, as nursegirl suggests, you are really asking about sexual health issues, then pop over (ahem) to the Sexual Health Forum and you'll find plenty of folks who have the same kind of questions.

One more thing: there are 2 kinds of forums. When you go the lists of all the forums, the ones on the left are for ordinary folks like you and me; the ones on the right include actual doctors and medical experts -should you wish a professional opinion.

Best wishes to you -you sound healthy to us.
It causes no harm but excess of anything is bad .Do it 4-5 times a week only. And don't worry . Everybody does it. it is notural.
I've read on body building forums that it could possibly lower your testosterone. But then again if your doing that often,  your test is likely very high already.  Now in the event that your a woman... cool....