Maintaining erection and pre-ejaculate issue
Im 21 years old, whenever i'm with a girl and we begin to kiss and stuff i get erect but then it goes down and I have pre *** or pre ejaculate and i can't get an erection for the sex and other things afterwards. It happened when i first met my girlfriend and we tried to have sex but we couldnt because of this. but after a couple weeks it was ok. but we broke up and now when i try do things with other girls this always seems to happen and its kind of ruining my sex life because I can't actually have the sex because this keeps happening. Is there anything I can do to help this?
Hi E, Well first precum, will dont that dribbling out when it goes down, thats because its already in the urethra, as you were getting worked up, and the rest could be down to you thinking about what you want to do before you do it, hence your not getting erect, the times you sat you have got erect, bet you were relaxed and enjoying the moment, never plan what you want to do, just let things happen, best way.
Good Luck
There are many causes of pre-ejaculation besides age were

1)Health problems like High blood pressure and Diabetes
2)Life style factors such as lack of exercise, smog and drugs.
3)Unbalanced diet. Overeating of oil foods block the blood flow from heart to penis.

So you must be free from health problems, smog, drugs, stress and also you must have balanced diet in order to maintain erection.

I think i need to relax and maybe control myself but im struggling with it. I can have sex with say people i am comfortable with and I do so with no problems but if i go out and meet someone new and start things with them it just never works. I don't want to have to spend time failing at having sex a few times before I can have sex with someone knew, it's just embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I'm perfectly healthy, no drugs and i exercise regularly. Just any advice would be great I appreciate it.
Hi E This line I think says it all, I think i need to relax and maybe control myself but im struggling with it. I think you will find that you have anxiety and its killing your sex life, try this google natural ways out of anxiety, give them a read up and just do one of them and see how you get on.
Good Luck