Sexual Health Community
Male Orgasm Without Penis Stimulation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Male Orgasm Without Penis Stimulation

This may be interesting to you all. Since I was a teenager (I'm in my 20s now) I've been able to orgasm in a way I've never heard from anyone else. I'll explain in a second, but first I'd like to know if this is just myself or if you've heard of it.

Here is what happens: I'll be laying by myself on my back, side or belly, with my hips either pushed forward a little or backward all the way, with my knees pointing inward almost as far as they can go. All I have to do is squeeze together my thighs as hard as I can and with hardly any movement - just enough to find the 'sweet spot' - I'll start feeling a pleasurable pressure building up inside the lower part of my my pelvis, which results in an orgasm very quickly.

The penis isn't in contact with anything during this whole process (unless I'm laying face down, in which case the contact is minimal if my pelvis is pulled back, up in the air). In fact, even if I'm only slightly turned on or the erection isn't full, squeezing will force an erection, and climax follows very fast. Intense arousal does make it easier, though.

Has anyone experienced or heard of something like this? My theory is that squeezing the thighs creates enough pressure inside the pelvis to squeeze the prostate, stimulating it into orgasm, but I have my doubts about this theory. My prostate doesn't get stimulation in any other way, and its position doesn't seem to be anywhere near the thigh bones.

Let me know what you think. Let us all know. Thanks.
You're correct " My theory is that squeezing the thighs creates enough pressure inside the pelvis to squeeze the prostate" you're the lucky one! My wife has to use the prostate vibrator
on me.
How common is this?
No Idea!
Hey MaleSexuality,
I don't think most people know this technique or if everybody is capable of it...however, I am and I just wanted to let you know that there's probably a small handful of men who can do this.
i am a 16 year old guy and used to do this when i was younger! (like netween 3 and7) b ut then i started seeing blood in my urine so i stopped.. (no pain or anything it was a mystery) i stopped though and just did it the normal way when my **** started to get big