Sexual Health Community
Male orgasm through kissing alone?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Male orgasm through kissing alone?

This is just for knowledge.

Can a man achieve orgasm by just kissing alone? By kissing, I mean french kissing or other passionate and erotic kissing mainly on the lip/mouth. By the way the kissing should last a while, maybe at least 15 to 20 minutes. I heard that it is possible for women, but how about men? Please note that I am not talking about premature ejaculation but real orgasm.

I often fantasize myself having an orgasm by just kissing. I wonder is it possible for that to happen. Does anyone here experience something like this before?
it is possible for men who get excited very easily
Did you or anyone who you know experience this?
How about if the girl is a very good kisser?
I've known men to have erections and precum from nibbling, licking and deep french kissing. But, I've not known a man to have a full blown orgasm, without some form of physical contact with his penis. It doesn't mean that it can't happen... I've just never personally witnessed it.
When you say erections and precum, does it mean that it is possible to be turn very hard on (a very strong erection) and almost reaching orgasm by just kissing alone?
Any more responses?
if she's a good kisser and you got very excited i think it will..
im not sure but as a woman Iv had  orasimn but having my nipples sucked on in a very passionate furry. so it would not surprise me that a few percent of  men could achieve this feat.
It is highly individual and it depends on many things, but in some cases it can happen. When I was a little bit younger and sexually "starved", I had orgasms without my penis being touched several times (with a girl or alone - just by watching porn and not touching myself). I remember having an orgasm in a pub with my girlfriend when we were just kissing and maybe caressing each other but no physical contact was made with my penis and I reached orgasm easily in this way. So I would say that if you are VERY excited and VERY sexually responsive and if your mind is also set in a very sexual way, it can happen, but it is hard to do it on purpose...
achieving orgasm just by kissing???!!!!! its impossible!!!!
it could happen, just if the "kisser"  didn't have sex for several days, and i'm talking about maybe 10-20 days. until he is full of semen and he cant take it any more!!!
an evedense for that ....Wet dreams or, i dont know the exact right name ..it happens when the person store his semen for a relatevely long time, and it happens when he is sleep...
its very beautiful to have some form of physical contact! :)

you reminded me,
I have to see my fiancee

Getting orgasm with just a kiss has no advantage. It will be considered a weakness. It is as good or as worse as premature ejaculation. For man ejaculation is orgasm.It is not satisfying one.
A sexually normal can learn to do mental sexual intercourse and after good practice he may learn to enjoy the mental one. However he may not ejaculate.
Although it wasn't entirely achieved by kissing, my boyfriend and I were having sex and he was inside me. We had stopped for about a minute and were just passionately kissing without moving, and he suddenly stopped and had to pull out because he was having an orgasm.
Yes, it is indeed possible. I know this because I have achieved this with my ex-boyfriend. It just depends on the person, and how excited they are.. Also, if you find someone who knows what they're doing. And yes, he had a 'full blown climax', because I had to switch pants with him lol. Hope this helps!
-Bambi
when my first boyfriend and i were 14 year old virgins we used to make out and dry hump. he came many times in his pants this way.