Masbation
Janice M Epp, PhD doctor

i am 44 age shaminee , i have son 16 age before one week back night i came to out my room i notice he was sitting and looking in side the room while doing masbation i was very emberess becuse we froget to close the door  i think he watch our intercourse

next day i notice that when he having shower masbath 2 times then i ask why do you doing that but he didnt answer for that now i am emberess to intercourse with my husband becuse my son sleep next to our room
Day time used to close the our room and do the intercouse to how ever now i am very emberess
pleace help me doctor
Get your son some porn.  He is 16 trust me wanting to get off is normal.  If you don't want your sexual relationship spurring his thoughts get him some of someone else.  
Masbation
by shaminee, Nov 23, 2009 05:48AM
Janice M Epp, PhD doctor

pleace help me doctor