Masturbating at age 11 normal/healthy?
Hi, i first masturbated at the age of 11 (11years 8 months to be exact). The first time i did it i ejaculated white semen/sperm.

I have heard stuff such as

1.masturbating/masturbating at an early age may stunt growth later on in puberty/ mess up puberty
2. masturbating causes you to become dumber e.g less smart/lower iq
3. increases chances of blindness
4. increases rate of testicular/prostate cancer

are any of these true? Im really worried about this.

when i heard a few of them i tried to stop but couldnt manage. I do not masturbate frequently (about 4-5 times a month) nor in an inappropriate form.

thanks.
First, let's address what you've "heard."

1.    Masturbation does not stunt your growth or mess up puberty. Your body continuously produces sperm and semen. Growth and puberty are controlled by a hormone called testosterone, which, like sperm,  is produced in your testicles. Masturbation does nothing to interfere with it.

2.  Masturbation does not lower your I.Q.

3.  It does not cause blindness, nor does it cause hair to grow on your palms, in case you've ever heard that one.

4.  It does not cause testicular or prostate cancer. In fact, ejaculation is actually healthy for your prostate. The incidence of testicular cancer is higher in guys aged 15-35, which is the same age range when your masturbation frequency is probably the highest. Some misinformed people put two and two together and got five.

If you think about it, physically there is absolutely no diffference between masturbation and sex, just the method of making it happen. Saying all those things would be the same as saying that sex causes all of those things. If that were true there'd be no human race.

Masturbation is a normal, healthy part of life as long as it does not become obsessive. More than 95% of all guys have masturbated at some time and more than 90% continue to do it throughout life, even if they're in a sexual relationship such as marriage. Like yourself, most of us start at around the start of puberty. From what you describe you have nothing to worry about.
The first time I masturbated I was like 12, and I wondered the same thing. As I grew into an adult, I wondered if it was my masturbating at a young age that caused my penis to be slightly curved, then I found out that it's normal for a penis to have a slight curve so I was worrying over nothing.

To answer your question, no. Those things you heard are myths. However, it is true that every time you masturbate an angel dies, just something to keep in mind ; )
The above explanation is quite correct.
i was 11 too when i first did. i was mad at myself though it didn't feel right but the older you get the more practical it gets. just when your older don't let your hand replace the ladies you will regret it. and angles dont die everytime you do it. king your a ****
Everything you heard are BS and myths.Studies have shown but not proven that ejaculating regularly decreases chances of Prostate Cancer.They think its because the ejaculate carries away carcinagens that build up in the Prostate Gland.Second  sexual stimulation and ejacualtion makes the Testes produce more Testosterone.If anyting that would help speed up growth a bit.Blindness...thats an old wives tale.Becomeing less intelligent iv never even heard that one before.Im supprised you didnt thrown in the whole hairy palms myth,lol.Masterbation is completely harmless,if not beneficial to your sexual maturity.You may be starting a little young but its not going to hurt ya in any way.
I started masturbating at 5 (long story) and I'm 5'9" with a 190 IQ. Just enjoy it.
im 15 and have been masterbating for about 5 years...... now i masterbate about 3 times a day. Do i have a problem??
Masturbating 3 times a day is excessive. It is suggested to have 21 ejeculation  a month is normal.
Do it as often as you need, there is no maximum or minimum, please yourself!
my only advice is to cut down to once or twice. I'm 14 and have been going at it for 2 or 3 years
i dont do it now, dont know why, but yeah, i masturbated from a very early age. i dont know when it started, but it was something i pretty much did every day. i didnt know at first what ''it'' was that i was doing but i knew i enjoyed it, and it never felt ''dirty'' or anything stupid like that.

all of those silly old wives tales are just a way of people wanting to stop that kind of thing in young people. people can be very naive and prudish, and for some reason, masturbation disturbs them. dont worry about it. you are just expressing and exploring your new found sexuality.
Ohhh so does it increase the chance of prostate cancer I started at 11yrs old play realm of the mad god awesome my name is spend unite
Sir i started ejaculating at age of 10 and used to ejaculate 6-7 times a week
Now i am 17 Is there any complications with it . I ejaculate 7 yrs daily
It is okay if you do not feel any ill effects. There are few good tips for masturbating.
Use lubricated hand.
Do not stop breathing.
keep your perineum relaxed.
When your masturbate lying down, lye down on your back.
Do not do it in a hurry.
keep your bladder empty.
Use jerking as well as thrusting
Masturbating at the age of 10 is normal.
If you masturbate less no. of time, you can enjoy a better quality of masturbation..
i did it when i whas 11 and i felt and ill effect right when i did it... is that bad?
i did it when i whas 11 and i felt and ill effect right when i did it...
Masturbation is a natural habit. It does no harm id it is done within limit. Some one gave 21 ejaculation per month to be normal. To lessen then number of masturbations one can do slos, deep and even abdominal breathing 10 minutes twice a day. After learning it, you can use this breathing to calm your sexual urge. Gradually you will increase your control on your sexual urge and control the number of masturbations. Google abdominal breathing.
This is another way of tackling masturbation problem. Both suggestions are good.Make this breathing part of your regular life which will help you throughout your life time.
When I master bait and stop I clean my penis but sperm just keeps comeing out when I'm done for like 30 sec is that normal?
yes it takes about one minute coming out
after finishing u must give urself about minute to end
Tips on masturbation.
Do it with lubricated hand.'
Do not stop breathing while doing it.
Try to relax your perineum while doing it.
Empty your bladder before you do it.
Be on your back while doing it- not on stomach.
Do not hurry. Take as much time as you can.
What is the best position for mAsturbat?
i am 13 too. my older friends told me if i do it at a young age as mine u will not grow taller or something like that.i do it like 2 or 3 times a week so should i stop it? somebody tell me what to do.
Can you jerk off at 11