Masturbation and Marriage
Hi,I am 33 and unmarried.I have been masturbating twice or thrice a week since the last 14 years.Since the first day of masturbation ,it did not take more than 2 or 3 minutes to ejaculate (perhaps this is what you call premature ejaculation).Even now I masturbate as regularly  but the result is same ie quick ejaculation.Now I am going to get married in a month or so and feel deeply concerned.Should I stop masturbating (although it's very difficult to control) or should I continue? Also what should I do to last longer?
Try not to be nervous with your new wife. If you do finish too fast you can try again a little later and you should last longer. Masturbation awhile before sex with your wife may actually help you last longer too.  
Thanks for reply
You're very welcome.
Hi Danial, there is an exercise called edging, its to educate your p***s to last longer, just go to pegym and on there look for edging, give it a try and see how you go.
Good Luck
Thanks..Do I need to sign up and is this a pay site.My penis is already small.Will it not be affected by edging?
Hi Daial no its free and you can sign up if you want, lots to read and lots to see.
Good Luck
Bundle of thanks sir