Sexual Health Community
Maybe Herpes? Help

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Maybe Herpes? Help

I was with a girl 2 days ago i gave her oral, and we had intercourse, i had a condom on for the intercourse but while we were making out her vagina was rubbing up against my penis. I just noticed today that i had little red dots under the foreskin of my penis, there are maybe 8 of them, they havent been burning, or itchy or irritating in any way. I have no trouble peeing or any discomfort. I am quick to jump to conclusions though and have been worrying since discovering them. Could it be herpes? Or could it be something else? Could it be that I am not very hygienic? Please help
Best way to know for sure is to go to a doctor and get them checked out. Even if they aren't herpes, could be some other sort of reaction or rash so safest way is to get them checked.
I agree with kitkat1306, you should go to your doctor to get them checked out. If your nervous about seeing a doctor, go to a local GUM clinic (sexual health/family planning clinic) they will be able to have a look for you, they are very confidential and give you the right advice. Also if you do have something then they will be able to provide you with treatment. If the girl you slept with had genital herpes or warts its very likely you have it is aswell as both is very contagious. Hope that helps!