Maybe its Me ! Ive a lack of sensitivity during sex ?
After  a split from my ex wife  who, on the occasion we had sex, pleasure was immense . I started dating a girl who had several kids,  after a short while I noticed  I wasn't really getting much physical pleasure  from sex and put it down to her having a stretched  Vagina  and she was always very wet.   We learned to cope by developing increasingly kinky practices to allow for a more mental stimulation rather than relying on physical so much.  Sex has always been important in a relationship to me so  I  started to seek other partners that might fore-fill the physical side more.  I am 48  my GF was 35,  the next partner was 30 years old  with no kids,  she also got very wet and so I put the lack of physical pleasure  from her down to he being overly stimulated..   Now I am dating another lady  38 years old  and in great shape. But its still  the same story.    We start to have sex.  I recieve little physical pleasure and soon it feels like I am  going through the motions and my penis starts to loose interest often I cant even tell if I'm hard or not and soon go soft.   I now realise that 3 perfectly fit girls, all younger than me  can't be the problem..    Otherwise I seem to be in  reasonably good shape .  I have no other problems with my penis and I am bigger than average in the downstairs department, with a wide girth .  I know I could exercise more etc.     What can I do??   It is now effecting my libido and I start to feel intimidated when I have female  company as I know they expect sex   and I just cant perform as I used to.
If the split from your wife was fairly recent, you still have the good sex from that period in your mind and, for the time being, will be hard to match.  Still have your female friends, but put off any sexual intercourse for a time until comparisons with your ex have much less impact.    
I'm sure there is an element of psychology involved, but I doubt the noticeable difference in sensation could be caused solely from that.  And as Much as it sounds like a nice text book solution. I wouldn't know how to put off sex with a woman without upsetting them. I can't think many women would have that kind of patience with a man.