OK everyone. Not very experienced, so please enlighten me...
1.) When guys are on top in missionary sex, do the guy's and gal's tummies usually touch?
2.) How common is it for the guy to hold himself up with his arms, like in push-up position, so that his body is about almost an arms-length away from the woman's?
3.) In the position described in No. 2, what does the man usually look at while ejaculating? (i.e., the woman's face, down south at the point of insertion, the wall?, etc.)
1. they dont usually touch unless they have a big love handle.
2. Very common to hold them selves up
3. Looking is a matter of feeling of love. If big time love is involved most likely they will look into your eyes. If looking at the wall, they are more concerned about pleasuring themselves.
1. If the guy is laying on top of her then yes
2. Yeah they can do that, sometimes the arms may get tired
3. I think it is a matter of preference. Sometimes I look at my wifes face other times i close my eyes...
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.