Morning erection
I'm 24. Have a relationship with an older woman. I've been having sex with her for 3 month now. I had troubles at first to maintain an erection and ejaculate inside her. After having sex for about 3 times, I started to feel better. Now, we can have sex for about 45 minutes nonstop. I never lose erection and it's hard all the time. We can repeat it two more times in the same day. I can have erection anytime during the day.
My problem is I rarely get morning erections. If any, it's weak. I have no physical issues. No medication
My work and life style are bad. I wake up at 7 am and get back home by 10 pm everyday. I'm a teacher by the way.
I did scans on my penis and prostate. My testosterone is normal.
Can anyone help me, please?

The problem might just be that you're over tired. Everything checked out fine at the Dr so that's the only thing I can think of. Is there a way you could cut back on your work schedule? That may really help,
Hi Christ, So you want some morning woods back, you did not say but are you getting nocturnal erections?
Below you will find a herb list these may help with erections all round, question, why is a teacher working till 10 at night, unless you doing evening class's, if so then try cutting back, its for your health and your sex life.
Good Luck

But some things, simple things you could try are Cayenne, Garlic and Ginger.
OK the Cayenne mix in tomato paste and thin with olive oil, mix to a heat that suits you, this you take 3 small spoonfuls 3 times a day, the Garlic a whole head and cloves chopped very fine, again mix with olive oil, and take the same 3x3 as above, wash both down with water, and take on alternate days, and last the Ginger this I keep in the freezer, grate down a pile to the size of a large egg, put in a mug with a slice if lemon, either micro wave 30 sec or just add tea black or green, green is best for ED, add some honey, all the Cayenne, Garlic, Ginger, and the Green tea are all good for your blood and its flow down below and all should help with your erections, only use these 5 days out of 7, you can google them for more info, just add ED to them.
With this you could either try some Tribulus a herb , will help with your testosterone, boost your libido and energy levels.
Look I know you say your testosterone is OK, but these are both well known help for ED.
The Tribulus takes around 8 weeks to get to full power, and after the 8 weeks cut down to 5 days out of 7, the reason for this if you keep taken 7 days a week, then they wont work the way we want them to, OK
If you can get hold of some herbal Tribulus, make a 2 pint tea pot with green tea and let it steep over night, and drink with Ginger, lemon and honey through the next day, after the first 2 mugs refresh the pot to full with boiling water, and it will last the day well, or save some for the next day.
Thank u remar for your reply;
It's really hard to cut it down, but I'll try
Thank you nohard for your.reply
I'm egytian. I teach English. Here salaries are so low. After school, I work as tuto; go to the student's home and teach him. So, I have to work 4 along time to meet my needs. My income is about 500 dollars a month. Thank u for.ur.advice I'll follow it.
Yeah I want them back. I don't have ed. I can have full hard erection for a complete hour. I can get erecrion anytime I want. The strange thing is I lost morning erection or.I can't feel them
Hi Christ, But I have had ED, and its not nice, so these are some of the things I'm om daily, and at 65 I'm now getting morning erections just the same as when I was young, and the nocternal ones wake me up, all the things on the list are cheap, the only thing you may find hard to get is the tribulus, but I get mine from Amazon, and herbla tribulus you should be able to get from a good herb shop, I have one in Kalamata and get Bulgarian tribulus from him, its good.
Good Luck