Sexual Health Community
Mouth Orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Mouth Orgasm

I should start off by saying that this is not a problem. More like a splendid and very curious occurrence. Please note that this is a serious query, and I'm doing my best to choose my words very carefully so that this does not read like an excerpt from Penthouse Forums.

For the last few months, I've been seeing someone. Casting aside all of the irrelevant details, the sex is plentiful, fun, healthy, not boring and amazing.

Getting to the point... When she - we'll call her Ginger - performs fellatio on me, her mouth gets very wet. The texture of her wetness mirrors that of vaginal intercourse - in fact, the whole process is much akin to vaginal intercourse. She enjoys immensely the act of fellatio and, after a few minutes, her mouth gets wet - as if her mouth or throat has had an orgasm. Note that she regularly experiences vaginal orgasms while performing fellatio - but these are in addition to the orgasms she's experiencing in her mouth.

We jokingly talked about it recently - called it a 'mouth orgasm'. When I got home, I decided to Google it and see if such a thing existed. Turns out it does! But I wasn't able to find too much information on it.

At its base, this is a medical thing. Not a medical problem or a medical symptom per se - but it's the human body, so the knowledgeable here must know something about it. I'm hoping to learn as much about this as I can. Please, if you don't mind, share whatever you can.
Well I have to say it's made up by some quack and not possible. I even doubt that she has a true orgasm when performing oral sex on you.
Having anything in your mouth causes excessive salivation. It's a natural reaction relating purely to digestion. Mouth orgasms do not exist.
Vance, why do you doubt that she has a 'true' orgasm while performing oral sex...?
I doubt it because people need stimulation in the specific area to have an organsm.
my boyfriend has had an orgasm without me even touching him, he was touching me. He can't fake his so I believe it's true.
That can happen to men without a doubt, but the anatomy is different in men and women and so is stimulation.
A woman can reach a state of endorphine high during excitement alone, which can be similar to a clitoral orgasm. However, a vaginal, or G-spot orgasm only occurs through direct stimulation of, well, the vagina and more specifically, the g-spot.
Wasn't this part of the premise of that cheesy porn deepthroat?  Are sure that's not what you found online?
I can't believe this: I had an orgasm in my mouth, just by thinking of fellatio. I felt it in my ears and my eyes and my brains... almost lost my sense!! Guess I 've been too many years without sex. But the amazing thing is, that I haven't even heard about this - how common is it?
After lot of discussion we can end up saying that any thing is possible in sex.
I had a real mouth orgasm when giving my partner a ********.  I've had it twice so far.  It's really weird.  It feels just like a orgasm, only it's centered in the mouth and head.   And when you are beginning to be in that mode, you don't care about breathing... you literally don't *want* to breathe... you want to deep throat him.  (actually kinda scary)

I find that it only works if I'm highly aroused to begin with.