Sexual Health Community
Multiple problems, penile area...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Multiple problems, penile area...

Approximately one and a half months a go i received oral sex from my partner for the first time, two weeks later i noticed issues and am unsure if there is a relation. Two weeks after i noticed redness underneath the penis rim on the top of the foreskin, no pain, no blisters, no bleeding just redness. Also very small almost unnoticable skin coloured bumps on the right hand side of the part of the penis which joins the foreskin and penis head. They are small and in a line there is about ten/fifteen and they are joined. On the same part of the penis but on the left hand side there is redness, these aforementioned things were not present before. Now my penis head seems to have 'dents' but the severity differentiates frequently, I saw my doctor about the redness and he seemed nonchelant and advised vaseline, however this was a good day for my symptoms and I did not show him the bumps which require the foreskin to be pulled back as I had not noticed them at this point.

I am worried as the symptoms have been present for a month and they seem to be slightly getting worse, my main concern is the cluster of small bumps as i do not want them to get bigger or be a signal of something severe.

I am very anxious when I think about it now and have been avoiding any sexual relations with my girlfriend who is keen to have a normal sex life with me. I am 17, uncircumsized, have tried using different soaps etc but nothing works.

Please give me answers!!
We can't help you with this. You need to let the doctor see the bumps and give you an anwser. It could simply be a rash or healing from friction burns. Do you recall your girlfriend scaving you with her teeth as she gave you oral sex? That could of did it... But best solution is to show it to your doctor.