Sexual Health Community
My Boyfriends Penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My Boyfriends Penis

i have a healthy sex life with my partener. before we got together we were tested for any STD's, both clean and since that test neither of us had slept with anyone until we met each other.

we have unprotected sex, cuz we find it more pleasurable that way, im on contraceptive and we are both loyal to each other.

recently, after sex my boyfriend has a sort of cut on his penis, just under the foreskin, it bleeds only very slightly, not excessively, it stings when touched after wards. he's never had this before, and ive never done this to anyone before. do you think its something wrong with me internally? or him? we arent having rough sex, its very gentle to try and counter act this, we are always well lubricated, so its not forced in. it doesnt hurt him when we are having sex, just after when he pulls out.... i have a little blood come out of me, but this is in his ***, so its from his cut, not from me.

out GP told us to use a trush (thrush) cream just to treat anything fungul that maybe there, but we have used this, and nothing seems to have gotten any better. we love having sex, but we arr limited now in how much we can do an how we can do it due to the problem.

any advice?

emmy
Has he actually seen the doctor, or did the doctor just advise him to use the cream without seeing him?

If he hasn't been seen in person by a physician, he should have the area looked at.  It could be something as simple as a minor skin tear, or something more involved, like herpes.  Even if he's been tested for it before, that's still a possibility.
heya thanks for replying! well he has seen her yes, but she hasnt seen his penis, he just explained as did i, and thats what she told him to use.

if it is a skin tear, how can this be treated? or not torn again during intercourse?

thanks
Do you have long pubic hair?  that can do it occassionally
No i do not! not a single one.

how could that effect it anyway????????????????
Chafing after prolonged sex.  Sometimes you can't see it but sweat and other fluids hurt like h*@% when that happens
Why won't you guys just wait for it to heal before having sex again? It's probably trying to heal, but being ripped back open under the vigor of intercourse. Have some patience.
i would wait until it heals completely before having sex again.
did that, we went not having sex for about a month, it healed within two weeks, but we waited, we are patient!!!! but after the first go it just went back to having a small cut on it.
are you well lubricated when having sex? what about if he uses a condom? that may make it better, or it may make it worse. its worth a try though.
its strange, you wouldnt want to keep having sex without it healed because it could get infected and lead to more pain and discomfort. geez... you might want to tell him to get looked at again... thats so weird to me. do you have razor blades inside you??  just kidding.... hope things get better soon!!
yes if you read my first post, we are well lubricated both of us, like i said before its not forced in, we tried a condom, didnt make much diffrence and neithe of us liked it very much.

yeh well we did wait for it to heal, throughly dried and cared for for a month or more and then we thought ok we will give it a go, we used extra lube just to see if it was that, we were very gentle and still it teared. he is going to get it checked of course he is, he has an appt, on monday.

we did joke about the razor blade thing ourselves, but no theres nothing in me that shouldnt be......its just odd ive neer done this to anyone b4 and he hasnt experienced this either....

were just confused an hoping the Dr will have a few ideas or maybe an answer
If you hear anything back that helps please let me know. I've actually been experiencing the same thing myself and it's very very uncomfortable. At one point my girlfriend left the state for a little over 3 weeks, and directly after intercourse when she came back it happened again.

I've been with 6 other girls previous to her and have never had this issue. As well, I am STD free after checking before this relationship. One thing different about this is that sex is a bit painful for her due to my size, which has never been an issue before.
Herpes can look like sores.
i will let you know of further develpments, he goes to see the Dr tommorow i think.

yeh, my boyfriend is big too, but that shouldnt be an issue i dont think, it not like us girls have a cut off point, i mean jeeeze a baby can come out of there! yes it can be painful, but i dont see how this could cause a cut on your penis.....i shall put that forward to the Dr when we go see her :)

Thank you! Until then I'm going to try an unscented lotion while not having sex and astroglide during sex to see if that helps out. I read another place that those may help.

To HockeyShark, in my case and I believe Emmyjay's bf they're actually cuts and not sores.