Sexual Health Community
My fantasy

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My fantasy

I'm 19 and I am engaged. My fiance is male and I am Bi. I've always wanted a 3-some with another woman. its like my version of the "greedy man" with two women. I really want him to have sex with me while I lick or generally play with another woman. I've wanted to tell him about it but I'm nervous. I already know he's watched "to much girl on girl. its played out now" those were his words when we had a conversation about what porn we've watched. I just don't know if I should tell him about it. Its my biggest want and I just don't want to upset or creep him out in any way... I would just hate that to happen.
for those who can't tell form my name, I am female and I'm Bi. I just wanted to know what do do about this.
does he know your bi? if he knows tell him you would love a threesome and see what
he says. take it from their
he knows I'm Bi. and I'm nervous about telling him because he says that Girl-girl is played out...mostly due to the fact he's watched so much...
I think it sounds like he's not comfortable with it, and the "it's been played out" line is the reasonable excuse he's chosen. Although the stereotype is that most guys would jump at this chance, for most men I think they fantasize that *they* are the focus of the two women (not that the two women are genuinely into each other more than they are into him). The idea of you being the aggressor - and therefore focus of the attention - might really intimidate or even emasculate him.
Well I know its not an excuse. I've seen his colection Lol. and I haven't even asked him what he would think about me with a woman. and me being aggressive isn't the problem. we take turns being the aggressive one all the time. he likes it when I'm aggressive/the aggresor. with his personality he is one of the least likely people to feel imasculated.

Really I think I just answered my own question.... I think I'll just bring it up. if he isn't comfortable with it then I'll just drop it...or try to.
You've told him that you are bi, and he must be okay with that if you two are planning on getting married.  The fact that you want to have a threesome, would not be too surprising given your bi status, but you have to have the conversation to clear up anything now before marriage.  If this is something you have to carry out, then you may want to rethink marriage, if he is not on the same page as you.  Of course, knowing you are bi, he must understand your need to go in that direction sometimes.  The question is:  Would it also have to involve him?  
You should tell him.. because it someting you are fantazing about and you guys are getting married, which means he is to love for you. There is also the trust issue, have you considered how you might feel after and if you have a threesome. It could become a very sticky situation and both of you need to consider the pros and cons, and the third party is also to know and understand any boundaries you may impose. When having a threesome, there are certain rules that are to be followed.. You don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt or insecurities going into play....but if everyone understand what is to take place and then it should turn out well and turn out to be alot of fun : )
To answer your question yes he would be involded. there is no way I would leave him out. after all it would be a threesome.

Even though I'm Bi, I've chosen to spend the rest of my life with a man. He makes me happy and as it turns out (just got the courage to ask him) He is up for it. He just wants it to be someone we both trust and he stressed that we would need to set rules to this also :P

Even though I've talked to him about it. I don't know if we'll go through with it. I mean we talked it over and we'd like to try it. but at the same time its like if it doesn't happen it wouldn't be the end of the world or our relationship. Honestly I'm Bi but have never been with a woman. I used to fantasize about women and catch myself staring every so often. I even had a major crush on one of my friends at one point. But knowing she wasn't Bi(clearly no lesbian) I chose not to go through with asking her out. I decided that being her friend was for the best. Now I'm with my fiance and I'm very happy with my life. so if it doesn't happen then I'm ok with it.

I like my life how it is and not fulfilling a fantasy isn't the worst thing thats happened in my life. :P
He stressed the same thing when I talked to him about it the other night.
If I don't get to fulfill it even though we're both up for it isn't a huge deal :P