Sexual Health Community
My husband doesn't last long!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My husband doesn't last long!

My husband is now 29 and I am 22.

When my husband and I first got together ( he 27, me 20), sex was amazing. He lasted for 30 min to an hour.
For the past year when we do have sex (maybe 3 times at the most a month) it get on get off. He is done in less than 5 minutes. Sometimes in like 1 minute.
What is going on with him? Is he not attracted enough to me that he wants to be done or is it just that good that he cant help himself...
Is there a way that he can last longer besides having sex more, because he wont....
You must hotttttt!!! Because normally its the other way. As in a guy lasting a few seconds and working his way up too lasting longer. Now since its the opposite and hes less than a two pump chump haha then you must have changed your appearance over the years and look hotter if not then over the years he has gotten familiar with you and you with him and knows all the right buttons. Now there is some lotion that takes away some of the sensitivity on his penis and will make him last longer to where you can pop the top too. Hope that helps.