My penis is 7.8 inches long and is very thick
my penis is large and when i have sex the women that i sleep with they say it is too large for my body is there something wrong with me, im 5'6 and thats why they say that
lots of short or slim guys have large genitals.  have you seen pornos lately?  7.8 sounds pretty average to me.  they're saying that to make you feel good maybe?....
Forgive me when I say that I have to laugh that you comment was when I have sex with a woman, your are sixteen and I would guess that you are having sex with girls not women. This being said, I would bet that the girls you are sleeping with have not been that sexually active before you, so they wouldn't be near as conditioned to handle any size penis.
well you are who u are and if anyone doesint like that i woudint bother with them
I too have size issues.  Close to 10" long and 6" around.  You just "gotta dance with who brung ya'".  Nothing you can do about it.

Because you are only 16, I don't think it's appropriate for any of us to be discussing your penis size especially because there doesn't seem to be a medical issue at hand.
i agree with salyna.salyna did you read the one from teddy548.i refused to answer her,i think shes too young,i mean too young.shes in the column with unexperienced