My penius not gonna tight?
i am a 23 year old,and i do a lot of handpractice with my cook and instantly get it cool after hot,and now my penius is very slow and not getting strongly tight?
even aftewr a long company with any girl and evan having a strong will but its nill?
what i have to do it stronger more n more?
Hi Anhar, I take it from what your saying is you cant get an erection, and this is from over masturbating, and you would very much like it to be rock hard again yes?
Well sit back and read, you need to take an 8 week sabbatical from masturbating and any sexual contact, and that means no playing around with your women for that time or her you, if you want to get better.
This will beboot your body and heal your penis, after 4 weeks you should start getting nocternal erections back along with morning woods, but you do not touch it, just leave it alone and admire it, and if you watch porn then you must get rid of these on your computer, along with any downloads, and throw away any discs you have, porn is big trouble for guys it gives them porn endued ED, youve not said but is this a part of your trouble.
Please come back in 8 weeks and tell me how you have done.
Good Luck