My whole vagina feels like pins and needle pokes.
my vagina feels like pins and needle pokes all over
i dont know what it is? i been checked for std and all came back negative. I dont have yeast or any vaginal infection. just feels like the nerve endings are pulsing all the time on my vulva, outside of my urethra, and my clitoris and the outside lips. Sometimes the sensation turns into burning that goes down my thighs. I just dont know what it is.
I think this happens in a situation of urinal infection. The easiest way to get rid of it is to drink a lot of water even if you are thirsty or not. This will help you certainly a lot.
i dont have a UTI, or anything that a gyno can find.  I have been stressed over my divorce adn not eating well or drinking well.  Still my vagina feels like pins and needles, red, tender, and at times swollen.  Also burning sensations from my vagina to my buttocks and thighs, also been having pins and needles sometimes all over my body.  I don't know but this needs to stop.   At first I thought i had herpes but I was blood tested igm and igg and negative for hsv2 but positive for hsv1 but i remember having a cold sore in my nose as a kid. anyway I am in misery. My doctor put me on flagyl as a last resort. otherwise shes dumbfounded.  3rd day on flagyl and no comfort at all, i dont think this flagyl will work at all. I'm just gonna hide under a rock and wait to die. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyone have this problem?
I have untreated diabetes because I don't have health insurance and when I eat alot of sugar which makes me pee alot because my kidneys are trying to flush out the over abundance of sugar, I get the same symptoms. What I do is stop eating the sugar (I tend to go on sugar benders periodically when I know I shouldn't) and take 800 mgs ibuprofen and 500 mgs of tylenol until it passes. Could you be diabetic?
I am having the same symptoms as you described and feel as low as you sounded.  Did you ever find a solution
hey, did you ever find out what it was?
I have the same problem...and same diagnosis. I looked up peripheral neuropathy...and have been taking nuerontin aka.gabapentin....it helps keep the pins and needles away. I hope this helps
Gabapentine is the answer. Gaba pentin is usually given in epilepsy. However, it works on number of other symptoms. I get pins and needles and burning sensation. I started with 300 mg of Gaba pentin and now taking 600 mg. I stopped having burning sensation on the next day itself.  I still continue having pins and needles in feet. Ask your doctor to consider administering gabapentine. Take heavy dose of B12 along with Gabapentin.
pins and needle is also called parasthesia, occurring at different regions of the body. Gaba pentine is the drug of choice. You may ask your doctor about this drug. This drug is mainly for epilepsy. However, it is given in number of symptoms and disorders.