Sexual Health Community
Need awnsers !! Help please.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Need awnsers !! Help please.

I really need awnsers. I'm a virgin, never have had sex almost 21, but recently. About two weeks ago i got fingered by a guy, and i'm really scared i have an std, before getting and after getting fingered i had shave my vagina every time i felt hair comin in, and i have this weird pink bump on my outter lip of my vagina i'm scared it could be a std some people say you can get it by getting fingered and anothers say no, idk what to believe i been searching all over the internet. Help please!
Did the guy touch his self and then touch you right away? If not, then you are fine and have no STD.
I was laying down, it happend un expectally , but he had his jeans on the whole time, all he did was un buckle his belt.
Hi Worrier, You sound safe to me, but if you are really worried just go to STD/GUM Clinic, see the staff talk to them let them have a look and if so get tested.
But seeing as your a virgin, have a look on dobson and ross, just google it, evrything a young woman like wants to know about sex.
Good Luck
Hi, NOHARD, and thank you, i feel a little more eased about it all. But i am a super worrier about things like this. I don't wanna catch something being a virgin. Over some guy who was tryna use me. i'm making a doctors appointment today.  
Hi Wirrier, so now relax, and enjoy life.
Good Luck
NOHARD , i'm gonna try! Especially since my birtday is the 26th of this month.  
Hi Worried, Advanced Happy Birthday, so now before you go any further, just please go to dobson and ross, its an education, Dr Betty Dobson, she is the brains behind it all.
Good Luck
NOHARD, hey. & i am gonna :) thank youuu !
What if it's pea-sized and doesn't hurt. Thats what worries me.
The bump is probably from shaving. There is no need to do that. With the info you gave us I do not see any possible way you could have an STD.
Remar, thank you for the advice and ease of mind, i've been such a wreck over it. I'm dying for it to go away.
You're very welcome. If the bump does'nt go away in a few days or gets worse see your Dr. It really does sound like an ingrown hair or from shaving so much.
Hi Worried, Sorry did I miss something, shaving, ok if like remar has said and its an ingrowing hair, if you look at the skin you should be able to see black of the hair, and if you can just get a nice clean needle and just prick it out, it will come out like a clock spring, when its all out, pluck it out, and next time you shave, only shave downwards, you should always shave the way the hair grows.
Good Luck
NOHARD, thank you so much for everything, it went down and is going away! :)
Hi Worried, Very glad to have of some help.
Good Luck
Merry Xmas