Nexplanon side effects or Pregnancy
I have had a nexplanon in for 2 weeks and now all of a sudden have been nauseous everyday for the past week or so.  Is this because of the nexplanon or could it be that I got pregnant before the nexplanon was put in.
It is important to check the pregnancy status before nexplanon is put in. These can be due to hormonal influence of Nexplanon but the status of pregnancy needs to be made clear. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.