Sexual Health Community
No Libido, ED, Celiac Sprue, Adrenal/Thyroid, B12?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Name: Ali
Age: 29
Weight: 165lb/74KG
Height: 6 foot
Blood Pressure: Stays on top end of normal range, sometimes a couple points hi
Temperature/C: Stays between 36 and 37, normally on lower end (36.2-36.4)

I have been facing primarly lack of libido and ED and in addition to that general weakness, fatigue, anxiety, lack of energy, no strength, weak muscle, need to sleep more, feel a bit cold, stomach issues like gas, smelly stool (sometimes too large and several times a day) etc. All this, despite having a very balanched healty diet and a regular exercise. I think I am just not digesting all the good food that I take or not absoring vitamins and minerals probably.

I have done a series of blood tests, results below with reference ranges below. I am clearly very deficient in Vitamin B12, Testosterone, Ferritin, FSH, probably FT4 as well. (Lab results in brackets below followed by ref ranges from lab)

Iron (18.1 umol/L) - 14.3 to 38
TIBC (57.6 umol/L) - 44.5 to 71.5
Ferritin (48 ng/mL) - 22 to 275
Vitamin B12 (280 pg/mL) - 187 to 883
TOTAL THYROXINE T4 (88 nmol/L) -  59 to 154
THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE TSH (1.63 mIU/L) - 0.27 to 4.2
FREE THYROXINE (14.4 pmol/l) - 12.0 to 22.0
FREE T3 (5.7 pmol/L) - 3.1 to 6.8
Thyroglobulin Antibody (13.5 IU/mL) - 0 to 115(Negative)
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (9.7 IU/mL) -  <34 (Negative)
A.C.T.H. (22.7 ng/l) -  Up to 46
Calcitonin (3.2 ng/l) - Less than 8.4
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE (2.6 IU/L) - 1.5 to 12.4
LUTEINISING HORMONE (5.0 IU/L) - 1.7 to 8.6
TESTOSTERONE (8.9 nmol/L) -  7.6 to 31.4
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB (25 nmol/L) - 11 to 52
PROLACTIN (157 mIU/L) - 86 to 324
17-Beta OESTRADIOL (66 pmol/L) - 44 to 156
CORTISOL (423 nmol/l)
Thyroglobulin Assay (17.5 ng/ml) - 1.6 to 59.9
Thyroglobulin Antibody (14.7 IU/mL) - 0 to 115

Despite all the good food, regular exercise and vitamins that I take, I do not seem to get any benefit of all what I eat and do. I am now suspecting if there is something wrong with my digestive system, metabolism, stomach, intestines etc? How can I diagnose if I have Celiac Sprue disease or another problem with my stomach, intestines, digestive system etc? Despite eating healthy food, taking multivitamins, nutritional supplements, nothing seems to have good effect on me and my blood tests show deficiency in vitamins in minerals. Also, I sweat profusely (from head/under eyes etc) when I eat spicy food, even mildly spicy when other people seem to enjoy. A one minute run on the tred mill in gym makes my heart go racing to 90% utilisation while other can run for an hour.

I do get mild erections in the morning or when with wife but these are very mild not good for penetrative sex and my libido or sex drive is non existant now. I was tested in night time NPT when I reached 80% erections and with caverjet injection I got erection too but Viagra or Cialis dont do much for me. Also, with no desire and energy for sex, erections are ought to be an issue. I have to solve my libidio problem.

Can you advise how to check of there are diseases like Celiac Sprue or others in relation to my stomach/intestines/metabolic systems which I should get checked. Also a comment on my test results in relation to my fatigue/weakness and ED/no libido would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ali
Hi, First I say you need some Yakult for your stomach issues.
Below you find a post I put on another site for ED, this just might work for you, its pritty easy to follow its all just herbs and a hormon.
Please just give a good read then if you think it will help give it a try, all I can say is that its cheap, and has worked for me as I'm now in ED recovery.
Good Luck

What is below is a reply I put in to a discussion on side effects to ED drugs, so I’m now putting So if he drugs don’t work or work well but with bad side effects, then go the herbal way, and it works, but you need to go the whole way with them and give them a good try, just like drugs its a mix and match affair to find the right mix.
Now for I'm in ED recovery and if like me you can get the mix right it will also give you a healthier life style thrown in as a side effect, so that cant be bad can it.
OK for I was given Viagra here in Greece when a was told all that I had was anxiety, its great when your told that, without any examination, and then given Viagra without any tests of any kind, all this I found out later of line, and after this decided that I then needed to find my own way out of ED if I could, the one thing if you start looking is DHEA comes up a lot of the time, so did research into it and asked on a couple of forums for info, for or against.
So I'm now on DHEA 75mgs a day, this is something you really need to read up about if you think its for you and start low to see how it sits with you,
Now and have just started to take Tribulus, this now backs up my DHEA, I'm now taken Tribulus 2 x 750mgs a day, its a bit like DHEA gives your testrone and libido a boost, but with no side effects, not that I've had any from DHEA, these I take for 5 days then rest for 2.
I also take Garlic chopped up fine with olive oil and parsley, and do a whole head at a time, I also take Cayenne, this I put into tomato paste and mix it smooth with olive oil, both of these I rotate alternate days then change them round the next week and only take for 5 days then 2 days rest, These you need to wash down with water before meals.
I also have Ginger in lemon and honey tea, I fine grate Ginger from the freezer. grate to the size of a large egg put in cup with lemon and micro wave30 secs then add your tea, Green or Black, tastes great,( on pegym they call this erection tea ) Green tea is also a help with ED, Green tea, Cayenne and garlic are all known herbs for cleaning the blood and given heat down below they all help open the veins up, and to help get blood into the penis, and believe me you will fill this some time later, I also have some herb Tribulus which I brew with green tea, and drink with ginger honey and lemon, I read that honey and lemon is good for the blood.
On pegym they have what they call the 5Gs it’s all herbal and well worth a look at, just Google the 5Gs, it will take you straight there.
There are lots of other things you can try, Borax see earthclinic for this under ED, Glycine, Nutmeg, but watch this one they say it could be a mind bender,D-Apartate at 3 grams, Ginseng, Ginko Biloba and zinc, but the list is endless.
There does not seem to be many side effects to most herbs, I did get some high blood pressure from Viagra but now since being on mostly herbs I feel and get some real good hardons, and the morning woods are good, I even get woken in the night with some real boners and never had that before.
Look I do hope this may help with some of you guys out there who think that the doctor is the only place to get help, I do some answering on medhelp and webmd the doctor on webmd does not like me given people advice on herbs, but he forgets that all modern drugs come from herbs in the first place, and a lot of new drugs have there roots in herbs, and druggists are still researching roots, herbs and flowers to find new drugs.
Good Luck We Need IT
Tail End
Lots of the above can be Googled by just adding ED on the end of them, Cayenne can give lots of support to the prostate, also by mixing things with olive oil boosts your omega intake, and by taken to spoonfuls of olive oil a day gives you even a bigger boost of omega.
My DHEA I take 50 mgs first thing in the morning, this I got from a web site on dosage of DHEA, this is because the body’s own DHEA is at its highest then, and so what we take can help boost it.
Yes and don’t forget your vitamin D, just get yourself out in the sun and you can pack your body with it, its free that way, they say you only need 15 minutes a day to get enough of it , me I’m out in it all day long here in Greece, and most of the time naked.
And the last thing I got my wife a **** ring for Xmas, it’s a Hardwear Ice made of glass and works really well, once you get used to wearing it, and can give you some fantastic boners that are really strong.
if intrested just google hardwear ice.