No cure till now!!
Dear Doctor,
I want to tell you my problem in detail.
From last 8-9 months I am having a problem for which already consulted to doctors but the problem still persists:
History:
July'08: have some burning sensation in penis for 1-2 days. I just ignored it.
next day when urinated after ejaculation, lots of blood and small pieces of trashes came out. I was worried and went to see doctor in emergency, they gave me antibiotic dose and it was cured. After 1 week same thing happen again and I went through detailed examination. Doctor said its case of "cystitis" and gave medicine for 3 months. (mostly consist of antibiotics).

Then after 2-3 weeks, I masturbated and after ejaculation same thing happen but this time in less quantity. I changed the doctor and that doctor analysis my symptom as “Prostatitis” and started the medicine for this. After 1 month we did the ultrasound and the result was normal. So the doses of antibiotic again started.

But, whenever I do sex or masturbate, after ejaculation, some sensation that some thing (small pieces of red color globules) comes out with intense pain, after ejaculation and before urine.

I think you understand my problem, if not please ask me specific question and I will answer it. Whatever doctors asked me to test every thing was done and report also says everything is perfect.

What is this small piece of red color globules and hot it can be cured. Is it prostates? Please help me……  
No Dr's here. You need to follow up and work with your Dr's.