No feeling while sex
Got I little problem what really gets on my nervs as you can emagine. I never had any feeling during having sex ever...
Its just like its dead inside, have a very painfull menstruation every month to, but taking hormons help...

can any body help me with my problem? Went to a female doctor and she said every thing is ok, but how can everything be ok?

silverdusky
Male and female deer exercises are known to correct sexual disorders within a month's time. You may Google and do the exercises.
You think we haven't tried kegel exercises sir?  We are not idiots. We have a genuine problem and thus far have been unable to get the right answers.  I do however agree with what one poster suggested; self-esteem.  I know that is definitely my issue.  However even before my insecurity issues, for years I had no feeling during intercourse.  I have never felt anything but numbness with occasional pain.  Doesn't matter how relaxed and in love I am.  My 6 year boyfriend understands and now when we have sex, I enjoy the closeness with him, even though I am numb down there.  We do what we can since no doctors, so far, have helped to solve this mystery.  Oh and I do not take birth control (tubes tied).  Even when I did when I was younger, it was the same issue.  
Sorry to learn about your ultra-chronic problem.In a forum, communication become lop-sided as full gravity of situation is not assessed completely. Kegel exercise was introduced in sixties by Dr. Kegel. So it is quite obvious that you tried it. I have posted about deer exercise for Male and female. You may try Deer exercise if you have not tried so far.
can someone help . im worried , i have suddenly stopped feeling my partner inside me i can orgasum but i dont feel his penis any more ???
For me, I get no pleasure or pain when anything is inserted inside me, it's like my vag has no feeling, the only way I can orgasm is by rubbing my clit or my fiance rubbing my clit. I can orgasm while riding him but it's only because of my clit getting stimulation. Is this normal?
Reading this has been bitter sweet. I'm glad I'm not alone but knowing no one has found a solution to their problem is a little discouraging! I've been with my husband for 6 years and sexually active 5 1/2. Its frustrating because I can get excited and and want to have sex but when we do I feel nothing! No pain no pleasure. I can get some pleasures from clit stimulation but it becomes overwhelming to quickly and I can't get any real pleasure! The thing that bothers me most is that I can't fake for my husband! I just lay there ): I want to be able to give him more pleasure by "participating" but its  like I don't know how because I'm not feeling anything! Its just awkward. And the problem has been for so long that I'm not comfortable sexually I can't even let him go down on me because though I do feel that "jumpy " feeling when he comes across my clit I don't know how to act because I don't wanna just lay there in silence but I can't act like I enjoy it if I'm not. I feel I'm only making the problem worse by closing my self out to him! I'm afraid it's going to ruin our relationship even though he's very understanding, I know he wants me to enjoy it! And some normal girl could make him enjoy it. I'm to the point of embarrassment that I can't give him hand jobs or oral sex because it has killed my confidence. I wish I could just find a solution ): I have tried to start opening up to giving him oral but I make him " help" so I'm not so embarrassed :/ it's  ruining my life! I'm going to probably try to find some kind of pill or something to help with this..maybe it will trick me into thinking it helped and give me some confidence? Even if I can't feel pleasure bc something is rely wrong I want to be able to.. you know get on top and give him oral and feel confidence!  I hate this and I'm sorry to all you ladies who are having this same problem..:/
If possible, consult a doctor to rule out any gynecological problem. Google "female deer exercise" and Male deer exercise. You can help each other with this exercise. Both of you can learn kegel exercise. You can kegel each other while doing intercourse.Do rotational movement while doing intercourse. Your hot spot is about one and half inch inside the upper wall of vagina near abdomen.Ask him to keep his penis tip there, when he is resting from thrusting. His half penis will be inside the vagina.
Another method is CAT Coital Alignment technique. Google this word or phrase and learn different postures in which your clitoris will be rubbed by his dorsal side of the penis.
Another technique is massaging perineum of yours and your husband. Penineum is between genitals and anus in male and female. You may start with any technique you like. First you should try Deer exercise.Both of you should have a spirit of exploration and try different method. I am sure you will succeed. You should conult a doctor to find out if anything is wrong with vagina.If there is he can treat it . Wish you best of luck. If this problem is solved, your life will be happy.
been in relation for 8years nd my 26 years  old girlfriend has a really slow sex drive problem which develop now about 2 months ago actually she told me she does feel like having sex cz she does not feel the connection about us, please help what causes her not wanting sex??not feel anythng when even trying and she says its pain ful. Really need help
Finally some women who agree that its not past related.  So sick of hearing that. I'll say this first.  yes how a woman feels can have something to do with it but you will still feel something if its just that.  There is far more to it and i constantly wonder why no one has delved deeper into it.  Back to my comment.  I discovered pleasure when i was 15 and i woke up to porn(Cinemax after hours of course).  I felt everything then.  Well i was still a virgin and focused on school.  About a year later i remember feeling liked something popped in my lower region.  (pretty weird i was told i was fine.) well i started dating at 19 (no i didn't masturbate after that time.)  and i didn't have sex til twenty but i felt nothing.  On top of that.  I thought something was wrong an tried to tell him.  But i'm a coward so i still haven't.  And now at 25 i still have the same issue but recently discovered that i can still feel pleasure with my clitoris but it takes awhile for it to respond and when it does I orgasm in a matter of seconds.  Right when i'm about to i can feel it in my vagina slightly though.  It feels like my body is straining.  I know this is detailed but i wanted to know if anyone has similar issues.  (also rarely when i concentrate extremely hard i'll start feeling pleasure during sex but a change in motion, speed, or angle and its gone.  I've even orgasmed that way before but its was faint and my body was reacting but it felt a fleeting tremor and only seconds. That made me start wondering if i have issues with my nerves or something. Ive tried explaining this to doctors but they keep saying the same bull. I get tired of the crude some doctors say.  There is obviously something wrong since i could feel pleasure at first and now i'm like this.  No traumatic experience or anything. I think Its not accepted because people can't understand why we don't feel pleasure.  and from a mans point of view i think its pride.
I'm 21 years old. November 27, 2011 was the worst day of my life. My girl-friend after four years finally tells me she didn't feel anything ever with intercourse. We recently about 4 months ago made her have an orgasm with oral. She says after the first 15 seconds of me putting it in, she cant feel a thing at all. There is a lot of stuff that i have done in this relationship that could make her feel this way. We both have done things to ruin our life to some point but we could get over it. But she been feeling this way when we didn't have not one problem in our relationship.

The women who understand that this is a physical and a mental thing are more like me. My girlfriend keeps saying its emotional when i know its not. Im a very logical thinker and emotions wont make nothing physical better. Im so hurt because she lied for so long. I keep thinking about the sex we had and me thinking i was doing a good job. I felt like i was average and big at some times. No i feel like me penis is the same size when not erect. Women can hurt men more then anything else. For those men who can get through this i envy you. For me, i can only enjoy sex when i know that she is enjoying it. I just cant have sex just for my pleasure.

I love her to death, I want to have kids with her, and i want to spend the rest of my life with her but I won't go through my entire life like this. We are trying stuff now but it seems like you all have tried everything in the world. I fear for our relationship. So if anyone finds a cure email me at "***@****", "***@****", or "***@****"..........Please I love her but i wont go through my life miserable.
Wait a sec.... that whole " I love this person but I'm not IN love with them" thing is a complete and total farce.
When you hear someone say that, it's either a cop out or they're a bit mentally diminished.

You all need to grow up and realize that the feeling of being "in love" is nothing more than a natural chemical reaction in the brain, a release of endorphins, that not only will not but SHOULD not last forever.
Someone who remains happy all the time or sad or the time or afraid all the time has something wrong with them fundamentally.
And this is no different for feeling "in love".
It's just an emotion, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll be able to have a happy and well adjusted relationship.

The feeling of being in love is what brings people together and it's the participation in shared experiences (both positive and negative) that results in bonding which is what keeps people together - that's what love is.
every time i go down on my girlfriend she says it does nothing for her it feels good but she doesn't gwet a tingling feeling she said shes only ever had a good feeling once of another guy which was her first time iv tried everything rubbing her clit and g spot and still nothing if any of you know what the ***** goin on please tell me because it really burns my head out hahahaha !!!!
I have been with my husband for almost six years only been married four months and I don't even have the urge to have sex anymore j love him so much but I can't think about sex I don't even be horney what is going on?
http://www.****.com/faqs/vaginismus-questions/do-i-have-vaginismus

try that site all of you....it might help
http://www.****.com/graphic/mbi5049a_qa.html

THIS WEBSITE MIGHT ALSO HELP
Wow. I have the same exact problem! I've been having sex for about a year and a half now & I can't feel anything!
At first, it would just hurt and I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it at all. So, I figured that it would get better after the pain went away. But, I was wrong. It stopped hurting, but didn't start feeling good. I don't go numb or anything. I can feel him going in & out, but it's not a good or a bad feeling. It's just kinda there. We've tried different positions and nothing has worked. He has no problem finishing, while I'm just kind of taking it. I feel so bad, but I don't wanna fake anything.
He knows about it & he's tried to help. We've both looked online for solutions and we've tried everything we could. I hatteeee thiiissss. :/
Kegel exercises are good for male and female to enhance sexual stamina. Female deer exercise may help a woman to reactivate her sexual stamina. Google the word Female deer exercise. It may give result in a month's time.
We have been married 46 years and have been through heaven and hell together.  Currently we are happier than we have ever been with our marriage. Not in the least because we have finally solved the painful dilemma of me almost never having an orgasm by any means.
The worst part was trying  and Trying and TRYING and always being a failure.  The time spent was always part pleasure and part torture, part boredom and part resentment.  THEN I heard Dr. Laura present an idea about having a quickie in the morning--even every day if he wanted it.
I tried it out one morning and WOW I was hooked.  (And so was he!)
No longer was I a failure!! We had 5 minutes max if he was to get to work on time so . . .I knew exactly what to do and did it with great success.  No longer do I have to spend hours trying to feel something that it was beyond my physical ability to feel.  No longer do I have to spend hours in foreplay that frequently did not even feel good.  No longer do I find sex boring or a self-sacrificing offering.  
5  minutes in the morning and I have a satisfied, satiated man who is ever so appreciative of my passionate charmsl.  Try it a couple times a week and see if it doesn't revolutionize your marriage and restore both of your shattered self- esteem(s).   Five measly minutes transformed into golden moments of love.  
At 16 I would concentrate on school first, and learn some fundamentals, including spelling.
kegal excercise? haaaaa those have always been a joke to me...never worked .   I am late 40's and have done and tried everything to get feeling to my vagina and clit. I've never had orgasm from vaginal sex G spot stimulation has been tried numerous times and all the other goobly gock.
My clit has to be Sucked gently and fingers used around my clit same time to stimulate the nerves. It can be hard on the self esteem to have someone down there for an hour coaxing an orgasm, but it feels great when it does happen,YET it doesn't happen every time. I must be fully relaxed, and comfortable.  Every woman's body is different. and every man seems to think sex with a woman should produce a mind-blowing orgasm..where was" the school for sex "along the way? The men truly are the lucky ones. the same motion, with or without a vagina will get them off.....kaput, done, easy as cake.  (ok maybe not EVERY MAN)    I used to be jealous of other women. reading all these posts, makes me realize I'm far from being alone.  I do KNOW, your partner must not ASSUME anything, and be patient and understanding if they want to be with and pleasure you without being selfish!!!!   Seems like alot to ask of someone, yet they never feel guilty about getting off over and over while we just lay there, an orfice for their pleasure.   I have found a man who loves it down there, even over sex, so i feel a bit lucky that the stereotype isn't an issue with him.  before him, i was miserable for way too many years. yeah, i could get myself off, but i wanted to feel the sexual erotic sensations when two bodies are meshed in connection and feelings, trust, and non judgement.  Don't give up girls, internal sex may not be your thing, even though every man thinks its "natural". - They aren't adorned with a vagina!        If it hurts, is uncomfortable, etc don't feel pressured. Learn to be turned on outwardly first and then when your body is lubricated and ready -sex may be more comfortable, if not......don't let it be a hang-up for you just because you think it should be something its not. Our bodies are all made different.  One size fits all, does not apply.  Instead of being frustrated, take it one day at a time, try different touch with yourself, and things that give you sensations you've never felt. as you start feeling sensations give yourself over to it.   Try a session or two of  bowen therapy to realign the body and the nervous system. your body may be trapped into not receiving signals where it should.  I do not have the ANSWER to everyone, but i can certainly relate! best of luck and love your body, no matter the state. don't compare yourself to anyone else, believe me it is a trap for your mind. be open in your communication at all times, do not play games for a man's sake to get him to like you ...you DESERVE to be treated and pampered, so be open and honest. if he's not the patient type don't hold it against him, find a partner (if you want a partner) who is patient , kind, and willing to experiment and be tender with you without criticism and judgement.  
above all, love and care and be compassionate to yourself.
~cindi~ NM
that sounds amazing_for him!   Personally I got sick of him being the pleasure receiver. a Quickie was always on my guys menu with nothing for me. I grew to resent his selfish pleasures. Bet your man is pleased as punch!!   never gets away without getting HIS. good for him!  maybe you are a giver and could care less about yourself. I'm afraid this Dr. Laura b.s. is a pile of goat dung to me. I found a man who wasn't boring, smells delicious, kisses like dynamite, and loves to pleasure from head to toe over and over and over. My love for his unselfish ways!!  Of course besides us having sex after i've ***, I make sure to be generous in massage for him and purr to him what a wonderful species of mankind I'm blessed with! I'm sorry you gave up on yourself and decided its a mans world!
I am 39, always go numb just before what is apparently an orgasm...body shakes, sometimes squirts /,wees. But I feel nothing. It's a bit better by myself, then I get some feeling and a quick micro second tensing up and the beginning of a strong sensation which then "runs away" and I go numb.  Most of the time I have little to no feeling at all. Did get a referal from a Dr to a sexual therapist, cost me several 100 dollars... and everything she suggested I had already tried. By the end of the session she said she didn't know what to do to help, so no point seeing me again. to buy and read a book by Dr Rosie instead.

Was hoping to find answers, but guess the answers is just accept it. :C

My partner and I havn't had sex in over a year now as it just became to emotionally hard for us both. He can't handle the fact that I can't orgasm, even though I tell him I like the closeness and the foreplay. It's just not good enough for him. he also really only enjoys oral both giving and recieving and is not really into penetration..he says HE can't feel anything and goes limp fairly quick. So we have just given up. been together about 8 years. (he is 52).

i feel nothing too... can you help me? my live in partner live me because of that... what can i do?
I also have the same problem as you, but when im alone i do feel pleasure but with him its like im doing nothing, i havent told him yet about this issue cause i know he will freak out. But i just need help that all
no feelings before and after sex
Please help me out...I m man...I m married almost 5yrs...beginning was good...now last couple of month I have this problem. .please help me out..
i think you should take break a while and than try it after some
First Try pegym website. you will get plenty of exercise for male as well as female.Female should see that their clitoris is binge rubbed by the dorsal part of penis during intercourse. By doing kegel exercise one can sqeeze in a better manner. if man kegelw, he gives a vertical movement to his penis which gives a different type of sensation to a woman.Google external and internal prostate massage. this can help to improve sexual performance.you can Google these words to get at the relevant websites.
I have the same problem, everytime since my first I've never felt anything during sex I feel intercourse fine but during I just get bored and don't like it most the time I have to fake it and it really puts me down, I don't want to go doctor as by sounds of it there not very helpful, I've never told anyone as don't want to upset or annoy them but don't want to go through life like this it is not nice, any suggetions on what I can do
Goofle female deer exercise, learn it and practice for a month. It will help you to regain your sexual vigor.
Does anyone else that has this problem also have a problem with getting excited about general things that aren't to do with sex or other emotions cause I have the same problem but as it has progress my other emotions seem to have dwindled but I don't know if this is to do with the fact this has had an affect on me or whether they are connected, thanks!
From the very first time I lost my virginity, I thought to myself .."That's it? This is what sex is supposed to feel like? What is the big deal because I don't really feel anything." I've been sexually active since I was 17 and I'm 29 years old now. I have no feeling during sex. It just feels like an object inside of me and if he goes deep, I feel pain. The idea of sex gets me aroused but actually doing it is boring. However, I can orgasm all day from clitoris stimulation. I've been with my husband for almost 6 years now and I just thought it was normal. However, one day after coming home from drinking at a party with my husband, The most amazing thing happened to me. While intoxicated my husband decided to have sex with me. From the moment he penetrated me, I had the most amazing sensation during sex...something that I've never felt before... It was as if I had every nerve in my vagina turned on. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. At that point I knew what sex was supposed to feel like. Ever since that day I've been trying to get that wonderful feeling back again during sex. However, its been almost a year now and I haven't had much luck. I'm starting to feel helpless and very frustrated. Is there any cream or medication I can use to help me?
Urologist or gynecologist can prescribe some hormone preparation to normalize your libido. however, you can use some exercise like kegel exerciser, female deer exercise.doing lot of fore play before intercourse( your husband has to do it). Selecting new postures,Research Google with appropriate inquiry. there are many websites which can help you. you may also search in kundalini yoga exercises.  
OK my friends, I m suffering from the same problem. I am going to get acupuncture tomorrow. I will report back, I have had acupuncture for the same thing years ago and it was amazing. A day later I had sex and I came easily, it felt like what I had always imagined sex would be like.. natural and flowing. Stand by I will let you know how I get on. It involved acupuncture three fingers down from my belly button, apparently you can do acupressure and it does the same thing.
Wonderful advice
Reading all of your comments makes me feel that I am not alone. However it is a little sad and depressing. Now I feel that it's no hope and it's something I'll have to live with for the rest of my life. I'm only 20 and reading that some people are twice my age and still haven't felt a thing makes me feel that there is no cure. I can get orgasm by playing with my clit which last no longer than 5 seconds but when I have sex I feel the pain of it going in or if it goes too deep but there is no pleasure I just feel something pumping inside of me. I still get the urge to have sex but it's like there's no point I could just live life without it. Like most of the other women I just do it to please my boyfriend. I want to tell him about my problem but it's something I'll rather keep to myself.
i am facing similar problems. my girlfrn has change and i thought she doesnt love .if i ask of sex she say no i even force her sometimes.i sometimes too feel like she dont love me but she try to convince me that she love me but just that she dont feel like having sex
Few exercises for female sexual problem(lack of libido and orgasm.If there is a medical problem, these exercises can be done as an adjunct therapy.
Kegel exercise,
Female deer exercise.
Uddian Bandh (navel lock)
Agnisar kriaya.
Breath to orgasm (simultaneous breath, alternate breath and circular breath)
Google the above phrases to see the exercises.
Anal breathing is suggested for male disorders. I understand it can help female as well. There is no harm in trying.
how sad
how sad
i feel the same way that you do. i got aroused and im healthy and i have a happy childhood no sexual traumas whatsoevr i just dont feel anything down there during intercourse and i dont feel any pleasure whatsoever even when he puts his finger inside. i just pretended i like it .
what is a G-spot? where do i find my G-spot?
i sooo feel you.
hi everyone.im 20 this year and lost my vginity at 15 even then I never felt anything but pain it was like his not getting done at all.

I tried everything but still I don't feel anything even finguring myself it doesn't help. the WORST I never feel horny at all I just want to satisfy my partner....but now im getting tired and giving up on sex life
I had the same . Was diagnosed with endometriosis
I have no sexually feeling when I sex I have no feeling this is normal everyone have this problem ? This is effect in pregnency
If there is no medical problem, a female may try female deer exercise and male may try male deer exercise. Google the above phrases to get the exercise details.
Haven't had sex for four months my husband say the feeling is not the same,he think I'm cheating