Sexual Health Community
No feeling while sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

No feeling while sex

Got I little problem what really gets on my nervs as you can emagine. I never had any feeling during having sex ever...
Its just like its dead inside, have a very painfull menstruation every month to, but taking hormons help...

can any body help me with my problem? Went to a female doctor and she said every thing is ok, but how can everything be ok?

silverdusky
i guess that would pose a problem but a few questions first. do you "please" yourself and if you do how does it feel then? also, are you with someone you love/significant other? or do you have more than one partner? Are you specifically talking about not being able to have an orgasam during sex? or no matter what you and your partner are doing, there is no arousal?

sometimes, if you are hesitant,shy, embarrassed, that can hinder any sexual feelings. also, if things in a relationship are not good emotionally, chances are they won't be good sexually either. maybe try to show/tell him what you like or feels good. this may be uncomfortable to tell him but usually the guy will want to please you and doesnt mind when you suggest things. (probably wants to be told). try to picture something in your mind that may help you get aroused. if things dont feel good, like if you are dry, use some ky jelly or even natural oils like almond oil to help make things more comfortable. start things slowly, lots of foreplay and dont feel like even if you are fooling around it has to lead to sex. thats too much pressure. just enjoy the little things first.
may need more info/details from you in order to help a little bit better. you sound sad.
We'll I'm in a relationship and my boyfriend knows everything, told him that from th start. He tries to help.
But I n my opinion an external orgasem is a facke one and only last 3 sec. and i really dont't like it.

Even when I think of it it makes me sick, i got to the point where i hate sex. I do it just for him because I dont get anything off it. Never felt anything....

I could read a book during that... quite fustrating for my relationship.

I really dont know what to do... everytime I go to a doc with some female problem, seems like they dont want to help...

I got to the point, because I ve such a bad period I ve to take birth control other wise I have such pain, and I get a blackout to start the period plus pain...
and the docs said thats the way it is...

So, i dont really like docs anymore..

there are so many factors that can hinder any sexual feelings. medications can have side effects, emotional feelings, atmosphere, children around, stress, if you are tired/exhausted..only you know what that may be. you mentioned being on some hormones for your painful periods, i wonder if taking those is decreasing your sex drive? you said that even when you think of sex, it makes you sick. not to get personal, but did something happen in the past to make you feel this way? there was an earlier post about estrovin, maybe you should look into it. however, if something happened to you in the sexual dept. you should seek the help of a therapist. otherwise, the problem will stay. i know that i lost an interest after having my little one and i think we did it twice in a year. i simply had NO interest, tired, timing wasnt right, whatever the reason. then i just went ahead with it one night(after he approached me). to be honest, it was very uncomfortable, i was shy and not into it at all. we did it again on another night and it got better. i think we met our "quota" for the year. i hope you find the answers you are looking for and find a dr. that you are comfortable w. and can take the time to answer you concerns because you are right, it can take a toll on any relationship. glad your guy is supportive.
sorry, the herbal supplement to help with sexual desire is "estravil"
I have the same problem i have been with my husband for eight years and at first i just pretended to to *** to make him happy then we got into a fight one day and it just came out  ever since that he feels bad that i cant cun during sex and he hates that i have to use a sex toy to *** and i cant even *** when he fingers me and yes it fells good when he does that but i just cant *** no matter how good it feels or how bad i want to   but i have been to docs and your right they wont try or say anything to help they just blow me off like it is my fault and i am weird or something  it is like i am numb there and i hate it my husband tries different things but nothing helps  if you find out anything that seems to bring feeling there please let me know and i will do the same  we have a loving relationship and i dont have a bad period or anything i am just numb.  well good luck with everything
I have the same problem, me and my girlfriend was sitting here discussing how we have NO feeling during sex ever and we fake it all the time with our men. WHAT IS WRONG WITH US? For the guys, they are so into to it, but with us, we are just like laying there saying "omg, get this over with"!!!! Is there anyone that could tell us why, or is there something we can do to enhance our feeling down there? Please wb!!
Are you attracted to the person you are having sex with?  Is there anything that can spark your arousal?   Is it possible your sexual preference may not be a male? I know many people who felt it was right to be with a male. Many years later, some after a long marriage, realized they may  "love" their spouse but are not "in love" with their spouse.  If intimacy makes you so uncomfortable, it may be something you should consider.
I have the same problem having sex. I love my boyfriend with all my heart and couldn't be more attracted to him, but I can't have an orgasm, or even get near to one by sex alone. I know it's not the ideal, but maybe try to reach orgasm before having sex..with foreplay with him. That way, until you can figure out what's going on with the sex with him, you'll at least feel pleasure right before he does...so maybe during sex you'll be more aroused. I read that somewhere and have been thinking about doing the same, since sex is so frustrating. Good luck. If all else fails, vibrator? lol.
i have been having sex for nearly 2 years and it still doesnt feel good. im completely attracted and in love with my boyfriend but i cant enjoy sex with him. its driving me crazy, i hear all my girl friends talking about how great sex is with all diff men - not even ones they are in love with and i cant even enjoy it with my boyfriend. i think of things that arouse me during sex and still nothing, we try different positions and nothing. fore play is awesome but sex is numb, boring and sometimes painful. i always have to fake finishing so he will get it over with. isnt there some technique or medication to wake my vagina up. im sick of not getting any pleasure.
ok ladies heres a suggestion have your man rub your G-spot. it is the most amazing orgasm ever. I have my man rub mine while i use a vibratoron my clit. (as many women I cannot achieve orgasm during sex but it is still amazing to have it during foreplay) he is probably just not touching you in the right places because i had the same problem untill i got with my boyfriend now. and oh my god my ex's could take some lessons. your man needs to take some time for foreplay to stimulate you and please you. if your man cannot reach your G-spot they make vibrators that do. Don't be afraid to use one they rock.
I have the same problem as all of you, but mine's worse! I can't feel ANYTHING, I get horny and wet, but I can't feel it when he fingers me, goes down or we have sex. When he plays with my clit, it hurts and makes me feel like I have to go pee. He knows about my "problem," and now after each time we have sex, he asks "did you feel anything?" HELP!!!
i too feel numb during sex exactlly no feeling at all only oral pleasure. Going to doctors sometimes really doesn't help. They always think its mental or some bad experience when you were young. My childhood was great. I do get aroused but when it comes to the intercourse no feeling
Hi I'm 16 and ii been sexualli actiive for about a year.. but ever since ii startd ii haven't felt a thing ,not with foreplay or oral even fingerinq NOTHiiNG ..I've been wonderinq if there's sumthinq wronq with me but after readinq everyone elses proble,s ii see we all share th SAME problem..every website says pleasure urself n stuff like dat or go to the doctor wat if we've tryed it All and nuttin still werks?..will it ever go away where ii can actually feel sumthinq..ii feel like I'm the wack one in the relationship..ii noe he feels sumthinq bhut ii don't..ii want thisz to END =( ..sumtimesz ii even cry because ii feel abnormal..so can sumon give me a decent answer plz!!!!

muchos graciiasz..thankyou ;)

muchos graciiasz..thankyou ;)
I kno this might sound a lil weird, but i havent had sex yet and what iff i dont feel anything? like i tryy inside but i dont feel anything:S onlyy on my clit when i press on it? i dont wanna be like that when i ****! i wanna feel something? is that normal:( someone help!
I have been married for 8 years and sexual active for 12 years... Up to a day like today I havent felt anything... All my friends tend to talk about how great sex is and how they cannot leave without it.... I really dont understand why I do not have the same pleasure... I do get really stressed out about it, because I feel like I am not normal... We've tried all different type of position and still no luck....
Please someone help!
I also suffer with this problem. I have been to 3 doctors (one who told me it was a mental problem??? what!!) and have had many test including 11 blood tests in one day and i still got no answers. i am now waiting on a gyno appointment. after reading all of your comments i now feel there is no hope. sure foreplay is fun but we want to know what sex is right! we should march into hosptial and not move until we get an answer. i even suffer from irregular bleeding and pain during intercourse..wat a life. at least im not alone..
I am seventeen and have been sexually active for about a year and a half now. Like all of you ladies, I have yet to actually have an orgasm. I talked to my nineteen year old sister about it and I told her that I have perfected faking because I have had to do it so much. She just said that some women don't ever feel one because they are not comfortable with themselves. It's hard for some women because all they keep thinking about is personal things like, "am I doing this right?", "Does my vagina smell?", "Can he feel my pubic hair?", "I think he's getting bored". Things like that. Sorry if that is personal but that is probably why a lot of women are still not having orgasms. I know that I have tried to clear my mind and only think about pleasure but It's hard because silly things like this run through my mind. So I don't think the problem is finding the cure to not having an orgasm, I think we need to find a cure for clearing our minds! Anyway, I hope this helped at least someone. And ya it's reassuring to know that I am not alone. Thanks to all!
the lady above my have a point there. i do beleive that this problem is medical but i do beleive that the mind and time spent do play a part in it aswell. i would say that you all feel insecure due to this problem i know i do. i ended up crying the other night duet to it and just feeling down in general. my bf said somethings to me and after that we did have sex and for the first time i felt something i felt a good feeling. he put in alot of effort and 2 hours but the things he said definately helped. u need to feel sexy and wanted grils. some may be uncomfortable with talking during sex but it does help. if he tells you how hot and sexy you look etc it does help. also you being on top does help. you need to really relly really want it. be in the mod, feel sexy and have him talk to you. try it whats the worst that can happen. i felt something from it and i would do it again.thanks to all who read this. let me know how you are getting on and share ideas!
i am 16 years old and ivehad sex 4 times.. but it seems when i masterbate i get more feeling wen i have sex.. when im fingured it feels good. but when i have sex i dont really feel anything..
ive always been inturupted during sex .. ive done it 4 times.. but only for like 6 or 7 mintues..
its weird

but do you think its because of not doing it long enough?
I feel the same, the only orgasm i have had is with just me and my clit and even then its very forced as i have no pleasure there or through penetration. I am also sick of ppl saying its a mental thing because it isnt. I have made the mistake of not telling my partner (now of 5 years).
At first i just though that he wasr ubbish but didnt care cos i loved him but reading all the posts i have read tells me that this is more comon than i thort. I read somewhere that us women suffer from being fridged, and that it doesnt mean that your scared off sex or that you are prude it is actually a term for women who feel no sexual pleaseur (according to the website anyway) so i have given up and besides after 5 years we dont do it that ofter anyway. The only time i have enjoyed sex was when i was younger and had sex on drugs. In no way am i promoting this at all, and even on drugs i did not feel anything physically i think it was just getting into the situation accentuated by the drug, its sad tho isnt it? the nly time i have "enjoyed" sex was when my mind was altered by a chemical!! and even then it was just a trick!! Good luck to all you girls out there and i hope you find a  way to satisfaction!
hi girls. i waited nearly a year for a gyno app and when i got there she had cancelled on me months ago but never told me. i am now living in france and have gone to a gyno here and his reaction was terrible...he laughed and told me friend how "tight" i was.
i do want a second opinion. my doc at home in ireland says it could be endometreosis. anytime i take the pill etc i bleed non-top. i went on the injection and bleed for 1 year straight even aftre i had stopped getting the injections. i thnk i had 3 and bleed for a year. so i feel pain during sex and i cannot take any contraception and the doctor just says your tight, its in your head and dont take any contraception. thats not fair. i want to know y. i want to know why it make me bleed. there has to be an explanation. and i want to know y i feel either no pain or nuthn. as i said before time and effort help but we shouldnt have to be that way everytime, we need answers. its not in our heads. and i cant be told just not to take any contraception.
also has any women had a snip procedure done? one reason i may be tight is due to a muscle that can be cut a doc in ireland once said and i want to know if it hurts and if its worth it.
she told me to go home and train my mind and if that didnt work id get that procedure done. i then started to see a new doc and am now abroad.
help someone.
can i ask a question here....

how many of us are on the pill???

reply.....
I'm 18 and having this problem as well. I couldn't get myself to orgasm unless I rubbed my clitoris. Even when I fingered myself it didn't work and no one else could get a reaction out of me. My first was a virgin and I figured it might have just been that he didn't know what he was doing. Then with my second, who wasn't a virgin, I still didn't feel anything. My best friend was with one guy and she tells me all the time how amazing sex is and it makes me extremely sad. With my third, I felt something and then it would go away and it would keep repeating that way and I couldn't orgasm. We tried a vibrator and that didn't work either.

There was a different guy who fingered me very well and it felt good for a while then I'd go numb. With my most recently, he can get a reaction out of me by licking my breasts, which I never felt before. It was always just like someone was licking me and it was always weird. And when he fingers me it feels good. And we had sex kinda (long story short, we kept having to stop) and he's EXTREMELY big (don't even get me started. I think it's in the water where I live because every guy I meet has a huge one, but this guy is just... wow) and it felt good with him (though it hurt at the same time). I think it's because I started birth control, but that was after I was with the guy that fingered me. My friend joked that finally my "genitals are working". All I know is that: I love having feeling now. And maybe someday, I can actually orgasm.

:] Hope everything turns out okay for all of you. Maybe you just have to give it time like I did. Or try pills.
I have tried been on the pill and the injection and not been on anything at all.
I do feel things sometimes but not all the time.
There is pain now and again.
A few docs mentioned that I hae a tight muscle so this could be the problem.
But the thing is every pill i go on or needle causes me to bleed srtaight for weeks.
The needle made me blee for a year.
Docs just say just don't go on the pill but i want to.
I want something else besides condoms.
I dont trust them on ther own.
Does anyone else have this problem and know of a pill??????
HELP!
im in a long term relationhsip and this is killing me.
also i still do not agree with docs saying its a mental prob but i do think that after all wev'e gone through and what we suffer every time we do have sex we jsut expect that it will hurt or we won;t enjoy it so I do think that may play a part in it all because of our expecatations.
will anal sex be the same for us then?
being on top does help a lot because you get to rub your clit just right i cant get them on bottem, yall should try it!
For the first time i experience no feeling during sex......2 weeks ago I had sex with my x-boyfriend after 2 months that we broke-up...I did enjoy foreplay once penetration didnt feel anything, after he was done he blame it on me that I didnt focused, that i should of said something ...That I made him feel really mad cause it the first time this ever happen to us...When we were together nothing like this happen he coould make me cumm twice which he loved to do.....Is it normal or their something wrong with me....
You are normal, nothing is wrong, and IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT. Don't listen to him, he just feels like he is less of a man because he couldn't make you come. Guys do that. You didn't come because this is the guy you trusted, and then you broke up and it hurt, and now you are back together and you have to build that trust again so you can be comfortable enough and vulnerable enough to have an orgasm.
Also, it could be because you don't love him anymore and you don't trust him to make you come. If this was a fling, then it's not going to be the same as when you were together and you won't feel ok to come. Your body knows when it's right, trust it.
If he makes you feel bad about it, makes you feel guilty and like you aren't a good woman, then he is making it worse. You should find someone else or talk to him and make him understand.
Thank so much for your kind words...I think it was just a fling....ur right I dont trust him anymore, deep down I was just hoping that their was still the sex attraction at least..I'll just moved on and try to forget about him...
I have the exact same problem, and so does my twin sister. I'm 23 and I've only had one sexual partner for the past 5 yrs and he's tried everything! The only pleasure I get is on my clitorus, but that only lasts for 10 secs max until it becomes too overwhelming. When we have intercourse or when he fingers me, its the same thing, I can't feel anything! I don't know what to do, I only have sex for him. I do not self pleasure myself, or have used any toys because I doubt that it will help. Is there anything I can do?
as well, I do get turned on and wet. I do trust him etc. And I definately know it is not mental.
Well this is certainly depressing to read.. I was just hoping there would be a quick medical fix but if none of you have found an answer after all there years, it seems hopeless to me now. If anyone finds an answer PLEASE let me know!
Toodles
I have the same issues. I have not felt anything for 4 years nothing since I conceived my first child. I mean nothing at all. I seriously could got he rest of my life without sex. I really want to enjoy it but nothing has worked so far. Tried hormones, herbals nothing working so far. Yes I love my husband Ii just don't get it
It could be Disassociation which is common sexually, usually caused by trauma or stress of events, especially if you are used to not getting anything during you get into habits, Disassociating makes you numb to the physical.
For me personally i frequently have sex which is cliched, thus I never feel anything with anyone unless i gain a connection with them. It was only recently I learned to feel.

For me I had to get over underlying trust issues. I had to train my body to FEEL. Meditation.

Achieving feeling and orgasm during sex depends on many factors.
- Trust.
Experimenting before hand on what gets you off in the first place. Know that women can get off in LOTS of ways. Visit a sex shop, invest in different lubricants, warming, tingling ones made for women enhances your sexual experience. Try penetration on yourself with clit stimulation. Find out which material you prefer for your toys, I prefer silky natural soft ones, while some prefer solid glass toys. Try stimulation your sexuality by watching porn, try different things. But mostly set aside time for just yourself to figure out WHAT can satisfy you. There are different orgasms, clit, g spot, surface and deep penetration, list goes on.
When I was with my partner we had to dedicate a lot of time to sex, I had to get over my initial fear of opening up to someone, I had issues of connecting emotionally with someone, I was scared to let go and be pleased as i was used to doing the pleasing, but once I vowed to myself I would think only about myself for once, I finally felt things. I never could feel while on top, but i achieved in letting go of all thoughts and just being in tune with the moment, paying all my attention on the orgasmic look on his face, and BAM i felt it for once. Practice. It takes practice, confidence, trust and determination.
But I cant at all say what will make you feel, because each woman likes different things. Some women can only get off on gentle things like oral, some like it hard. I found out I can orgasm by simply watching him masturbate. You just have to try different things until you find what gets you off.
Make him try different positions, bring toys into your relationship.

The right positions.The size.

OK here's how it is.  I've been sexually active for 24 years.  I don't have any feeling from penetration.  Nothing at all.  I have been madly in love with a partner, or not felt much for another.  I've tried many positions.  I've tried with fingers but there is no feeling inside me.  I can orgasm only with clitoral stimulation, and only found this out after several years of marriage, and this is with a vibrator, not by any other means.  This is NOT a mental problem, in the 24 years I've had plenty of time to get some feeling, but nothing.  This is physical, no question.  I haven't been to a doctor about it because I don't want the ignorance that I know I will get.  So there you have it, women like me are stuck with this.  Hopefully one day a medical person will actually admit that like any other part of the body, the vagina can actually have a medical problem.  If every single other part of the body can have a problem, why can't they accept this one too?  I hope for future generations of women that this problem will finally be taken seriously.  I think it's probably too late for me.
Hi Im 21 and Ive been with my boyfriend for 4 and a half years. I love him so much there arn't even words. I still get excited when he kisses me or touches me and we are sexually active frequently but I don't feel a thing. Its been something Ive kept to myself for all these years but the other night I broke down and finally told him. I didnt want him to think it was something he was doing because he is so loving and he does exactly what I want and we have tried pretty much every position int he book (and this IS a book!) so I know that its not him. Im also ashamed. I feel like im not a woman. I just want to make him happy but im so ashamed of myself that ive started to cringe when he touches me. Its almost like a natural reflex to push his hand away when he touches my breasts. Ive only started to look for help but i keep coming across the same advice- its mental- no it isnt. masturbate- have done since I was 16. you dont trust him or its a love issue- The very suggestion insults me. I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I feel like ive failed him. He reassures me that he loves me no matter what and he always tells me that im beautiful but I feel like a gender-less lie. The thought of sex makes me cry and although I miss him like mad when hes nto around ive started avoiding him because I feel immense guilt when he kisses me. This is ruining my life and there is no help none atall. Sometimes I feel like it would just be easier to be alone forever. I'll be miserable either way.
I feel a bit bad about my last post not because it wasn't true or the way I was feeling but more because of the fact that it may leave people with the same problem feeling a bit bleak. Since that post was written I have had a talk with my Boyfriend who was rather miffed that I have waited nearly 5 years to tell him as he thought I could tell him anything but thats off topic. I showed him this post to prove that it wasnt him and im not alone in this. He said that it looks like life just deals some women those cards and as it cant be fixed I shouldnt worry about fixing it. At first i was a bit annoyed by this becuz he couldnt possibly understand but I have thought about it and I kind of get his point. I cant fix this and now that he knows I already feel less guilt the way he talks about it makes it seem like less of a problem than i first thought. It is an arse that I will never be able to feel pleasure in the way that other women do but to a certain extent you can't miss what you never had, Ive decided that im going to change my attitude toward sex im gonna stop thinking of it as something im not succeeding at, something for me,  and consider it as showing my love for him If I think about it that way I'm not failing as long as I make him feel good. Its still boring and im not going to lie Its going to take a lot of getting over and it still gets me down but atleast now I feel a little bit sexier and I dont have to wrestle with this alone.

At the end of the day I'm not abnormal as I'm not the only one with this problem as this forum proves. Just knowing that is help enough for me.

Thanks for speaking out ladies.

xxx
i have the same problum all u ladies have i have had sex with 6 differnt guys over the years and my current boyfriend does not know about my pronlum.. i can feel fingers and when he rubs my clit but u have to watch when your guy rubs ur clit and it hurts make him do it slower or the way you want him to its the same with the fingering tell ur guy what u like dont be afrid to guys like it altho i can barly feel any thing with sex i someti,es do it helps if you start out very slow and slowly get to your pace also watch you mans face tell him to talk drity to you have his body be close to yours it takes awhile but you will start to feel slowly i myslef is still working at it but i have told some friends that have the same problums as us and this does work for them to you see there is nothing wrong with us we just have to have someone we rly love to take the time to work with us and we have to be in touch with ourselfs think about yourself dont think about ur partner just keep doing this and you will fell plesure but like i said it takes time but if anyone wold like to enlighten me if they have a faster way that would be nice to lol let me knw how your makeing out ladies

lots of love<3<3<3
You lost your feeling because you masturbate. Your c it is connected to inner of your body when you start masturbating for long time, you transfer the feeling of pleasure from inside to outside. your answer is to stop masturbating and start doing exercises “pelvic floor” Kegel exercises. Your feeling should come back in 4 to 5 months but no playing with clit
im fed up too. Me and my boyfriend have been together 13 months, at first i used to go ontop because i know he likes it, but it really, really hurts my legs and gives me cramps and i cant feel a thing when im ontop! I dont know whether im doing it wrong? I sort of thrust like the bloke does but are women supposed to jump up and down? I cant seem to c*m without fingering myself while he 'does' me either, is this normal? I also can't get over his ex's too. And its all because i was stupid and asked about them! He gave me graphic details of what he's done and what they did to him. Now i look at their facebooks and even if i hear any of their names i flip. I'm supposed to be engaged to him but i lie awake every night (its now 5:09am) wondering if they had a better body than me, if they were better in bed and etc! Please help!
I have gone through most of the above posting. None have mentioned about the perineum (triangular muscle between the meeting point of legs. It is supposed to be hot point for man and woman. Regular massage at this point can invigorate the genitals. Kegel exercises are also quite effective in strengthening pelvic floor. One can kegel to compress the penis to give and get the pleasure. Keeping the head of the penis just halt of three fourth of an inch in the vagina near the g band gives an opportunity to a female to grip the head in a different manner.Kundalini yoga or taoist yoga have some technique to help in this problem..Kegeling alternatively can give different type of sensations. Search the word kegel exercises. I am sure you will get some advantages with the above techniques.
hi i am 18 years old i started having sex at the age of 15 i had never had a perios (periods) till recently i went to the doctor and they put me on progesterone 10mg i the on my 18th b day had a period after i discontinued my period me and my fiance had sex thinking me haveing a period would change this problem ..still nothing i am comletly comfortable a lil to comfortable actually, i am so attracted to him in every way even during sex, i have never had bad child hood exsperince, i am in love with him and never have or will cheat on him, i love him but the only way i get pleasure is by my clit..i havent told him and wont because i am scared for what may happen to our relationship...i have been with him 2 years now and i am so fed up with not having an answear to my ? i wish someone could help nthing is wrong with us were not mental or nothing like that we all just have a problem cannot feel anything during sex my vagina s completly nump i cannot even feel his **** in me not being nasty i just want help i do get aroused but th only way i get off is by my clit plese someone help this has put a major bump in my life everyday i think about and everynight i cry over it...thank u..
My girlfriend has this issue.  We typically have lots of foreplay and then she goes on top.  By her being on top, we're able to stimulate her clitoris which brings her pleasure and often will bring her to orgasm, especially when using lube.  When we try other positions, she doesn't feel any pleasure, unless of course one of us can stimulate her clitoris manually.
Visit the followinng web site. It gives comprehensive answers to so many sexual disorder.

http://www.kegel-exercise.com/vaginal_intercourse.html
Hi im the same way. i had first had sex when i was 16 did'nt feel it and notice a couple times i did'nt feel it now im with another partner hes big and we are in love and i still cant feel it and im 22 now. i dont know whats wrong with me. i cry alot cuz i feel hopeless my boyfriend does not know. im afraid ill lose him to another women who can feel ya know, so i fake it. we been togrther for 4 years and is happy and madly in love. i tried everything im mean everything i only get pleasure from clitois or rubbing clitoris while having sex but most of the time that fails and im left in horror. i really want to know whats wrong and if any one im mean any one who can tell me whats wrong with me please i would love to know. i cant keep living my life like this. but us humans are geting more smarter everyday and maybe one day their will be a cure. or maybe their is one now and we are looking in the wrong places. i know now im not alone. good luck to everyone who is like me, cuz i know your pain.
GIRL I THINK ITS THE BIRTH CONTROL. JUST TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS HORNEY AND AROUSED WHEN MY MAN TOUCHED ME. I GOT THE DEPO TWO WEEKS AGO AND JUST LAST NIGHT I WAS RIDING MY BOYFRIEND AND CRING. HE DIDNT NOTICE UNTIL HE FINISHED. IV NEVER FELT SO DEAD INSIDE ETHER. IM HOPING IT PASSES IN 3 MONTH WHICH IS WHAT IT THE SHOT LASTS BUT I KNOW HOW UR FEELING IT IS SO BAD IM DEPRESSED.
I have the exact same problem.  I thought that I was an anomoly of something.  I can get an orgasm if I am stimulated down there externally but it has to be quite hard to get any feeling.  I went to a doctor and he told me my muscles were contracting when they shouldn't and told me to use jelly.  I tried that and it didn't work.  I just feel nothing and its more of a chore than anything and im really sore afterwards.  Other doctors have said who cares as long as you get an orgasm orally.  I hate that I'm missing out on a whole world of thing.  If anyone finds anything out to help..please.  Im wondering if it isn't a physical problem that can be fixed with surgery or something
I dont know what has happened to me.  I used to enjoy sex very much.  I would call herself the professional of all styles of sex, plenty of orgams.
One day, things changed.  I 'm  off sex  for 2 years completely.  I dont think about it, dont miss it.
Is it normal!  Im quite attractive person. when my friends as asks me how is my sex life.  To fit in the conversion, I just lie to them.

What can I do?

Please help!
what do you do. i have had the same problem since i started having sex over 30 years ago............ i am so in love with my man but..... i am dead inside also. i can make myself *** masturbating i wonder have i kill my sensations in my vagina???? it is weird. anyone have any ideas??????????
Have you ever tried masage? Massaging lower back area, surrounding genitals, Anal massage can also stimulat as anal wall upto two inches from the anus is sensitive. Doing internal and exteenal prostate massage done by a male, can be tried on a female. Blood circuation in genital area increses and nerves are stimulated. Just study and try.Visit website of prostate massage. It might help. Wish you best of luck.
This is quite embarrassing but I am a sexually active teenager, ive just turned 15 and been with my boyfriend for over a year now ( hes 17 ).
For a few months now ive started to loose feeling on the outside of my vagina and barley feel anything..
He thought it was his fault and is wanting to take tablets to make him perform better but its not the size thats a problem and I know its me not him.
This is going to sound stupid but he punched the bits of skin near the entrance to my vagina and for the life of me I couldnt feel a thing, it was totally numb.
Its putting me off my self and the fact of having sex and my boyfriend really enjoys it so I just do it for his sake..
I have the feeling inside, im always wet and have no trouble cumming.
Its just I cant feel it on the outside and I used to:/.
Also sometimes I bleed after havent sex and sometimes it feels like hes hitting my stomache inside:|?
If anyone could help me it would put my mind at ease.
I hate going to the doctors now with it, they just keep putting me on the pill and it always gives me side affects so I give in.
We dont bother with protection as much as we used to any more because the hospital told me its less likely ile be able to have kids with a problem I have:/.
Please help me:/, im being so put off about the whole sexual thing at such a young age and dont want to lose my boyfriend because of it:/.
I'm the same way.... I saw a thing on mtvs real life ( or whatever it's called) the segment about where sex was painful for them... It's not painful for me it's just like I don't feel a thing that going on. Nothing, it's numb. I'm starting to hate everything about sex as well. If anyone know anything please help but for now I'm going to be researching possible reasons
Hello everyone - We use to face the same issue's till we found a solution that worked for us perfectly.
Before sex we have start doing a lot of foreplay but that too very gently. We do a lot of touching & I have felt that this increases the desire to have sex.
Even before the intercourse he does a lot of touching which I increases the internal sensation to feel something.I know we are sick of hearing that its more of a mind game but I believe we have to find out what's good/best for us. Moreover I used to think a lot about various things during sex which  have stop doing it now & trust me guys this againa has helped me a get that sensational feeling.
I've just turned 18, been with my boyfriend for over a year now and we decided to have sex about half a year ago, and at first i thought it was because i was nervous and that i needed to relax in order to feel something, but as time has gone on i've realised i dont feel pleasure, i occasionally feel a pressure and sometimes the urge to pee ( if thats normal) but nothing, we've tried various positions and nothing seems to work, i've searched the web for any answers or anything and found that there are people who have the  similar problem but i still feel like i missing out and that i am abnormal with everyone else and it depresses me when ever we have sex because sometimes it just seems like a choire, i just really am desperate to feel pleasure. i just want someone to help but not with the ' you've got to feel your way around pleasure because you can say that as many times as you like but it doesnt work on me.
I'm confused, i have been in a relationship with my girl for 3 years now. Where we started things were fine, but since she had a baby, we rarely make sex. The baby is 9 months now and everytime i try to make sex, she acts as if i'm forcing her and sometimes she comes up with clear and false excuses. I'm really warried that she has lost feelings over me. Can someone please help, can i ask her? But i'm afraid.
Well, first of all I am glad that I'm not the only one and that there seems to be more of other woman dealing with these issues than I thought. I'm 23 yrs old been married for a year and have two kids (2yr and 3mos) I'm totally numb inside, I don't feel anything, intercourse, fingering nothing. I do get a sensation with my clit, but have never orgasm. I hid it from my husband when first married but I talked to my mom, asking her if it was normal(my husband was my first) she told me no. I told my husband and he tried to help me; pleasure me and all of that, I've researched it and everything, I do Kegel exercises (great for after having a baby too) and nothing. I love my husband greatly and am completely attracted to him and enjoy the fact that I give him pleasure and I get aroused and will get wet. But I'm at the end of my rope with this and am getting to the conclusion that this is just the way I am, the way God created me (I have prayed about this too) So I agree with the one post that said her bf told her that if its a problem that cant be fixed why try fixing it. It does take off some stress and worry of one's self. I'm glad that some of you ladies were able to get feeling, and still do hope that someday someone will figure this out much more concretely for the rest of us and future ladies.
wow, here I thought I was alone! I've been with my husband for 4 years and ive been sexually active for 5 years.. not once have i felt pleasure from sex no matter who the guy was, and rubbing my clitoris only helped mildly. now, if i masturbate by myself with a vibrator on the outside of my vagina i can orgasm.. but if anything goes inside me i feel nothing there, it's weird. well, anyway, my husband keeps asking me if we can have sex and i really want to but only if i'm going to feel something. i know it's not him, and he shouldn't be punished, but i can't stand to be reminded of how i can't feel anything, it's been over 3 months since we've had sex and i cant take this anymore. it's definitely NOT mental. I'm not stressed out, thinking too much, had any trauma's in the past, ect. Everything is going good in my life and I've never had any real issues... but this is FRUSTRATING. I mean, on the off chance that we do have sex, I usually go to the bathroom afterwards and cry because I just want to know what it's like. I got a vibrator and tried using it but when it was inside me I didn't feel anything.. only using an electric toothbrush on my clit works. Someone please post an answer to this, I don't want this to ruin my marriage!!!!
omg i thought i was a freak! I don't get pleasure unless I play with my clit. I have kept this to myself for six long years. I find it comforting to know others have my problem. I wish there was something we could do. I do get turned on & wet. Just no pleasure inside.
same problem i have..i got tested,,,u may have low LH and FSH levels or testosterone levels
there is a place in Vancouver that deals with this type of issue, many women have this. The centre teaches women how to relax their muscles down there and use them also. Many women have a stress response when something enters the vagina for different reasons and this training helps to move through that block inside.

The clinic is called the
Dayan Physio and Pelvic Floor Clinic

Address : 909-750 W Broadway
Vancouver BC V5Z 1H8
Phone: 604-739-3133
Fax: 604-739-3135
***@****

Call there, they may have some suggestions otherwise too, that don't mean getting on crazy drugs with side effects, or surgery.
Wow, reading this doesnt make me feel like an outcast anymore. Lol but Im the same way I learn about pleasuring myself at a early age. So now I only like it a certain way, but before any of it I can  feel like my bodies getting arrose alittle bt as soon it begin, nothing. I also wonder if it could have anything to with mast. To porn alot idk bc ive never felt anything, not even during any type foreplay with my bf who I love and feel very attracted to. Also when I masterbate nd have an orgasim, it last for like 4 seconds :( maybe I should get the g-shot
Male and female deer exercises are known to correct sexual disorders within a month's time. You may Google and do the exercises.
You think we haven't tried kegel exercises sir?  We are not idiots. We have a genuine problem and thus far have been unable to get the right answers.  I do however agree with what one poster suggested; self-esteem.  I know that is definitely my issue.  However even before my insecurity issues, for years I had no feeling during intercourse.  I have never felt anything but numbness with occasional pain.  Doesn't matter how relaxed and in love I am.  My 6 year boyfriend understands and now when we have sex, I enjoy the closeness with him, even though I am numb down there.  We do what we can since no doctors, so far, have helped to solve this mystery.  Oh and I do not take birth control (tubes tied).  Even when I did when I was younger, it was the same issue.  
Sorry to learn about your ultra-chronic problem.In a forum, communication become lop-sided as full gravity of situation is not assessed completely. Kegel exercise was introduced in sixties by Dr. Kegel. So it is quite obvious that you tried it. I have posted about deer exercise for Male and female. You may try Deer exercise if you have not tried so far.
can someone help . im worried , i have suddenly stopped feeling my partner inside me i can orgasum but i dont feel his penis any more ???
For me, I get no pleasure or pain when anything is inserted inside me, it's like my vag has no feeling, the only way I can orgasm is by rubbing my clit or my fiance rubbing my clit. I can orgasm while riding him but it's only because of my clit getting stimulation. Is this normal?
Reading this has been bitter sweet. I'm glad I'm not alone but knowing no one has found a solution to their problem is a little discouraging! I've been with my husband for 6 years and sexually active 5 1/2. Its frustrating because I can get excited and and want to have sex but when we do I feel nothing! No pain no pleasure. I can get some pleasures from clit stimulation but it becomes overwhelming to quickly and I can't get any real pleasure! The thing that bothers me most is that I can't fake for my husband! I just lay there ): I want to be able to give him more pleasure by "participating" but its  like I don't know how because I'm not feeling anything! Its just awkward. And the problem has been for so long that I'm not comfortable sexually I can't even let him go down on me because though I do feel that "jumpy " feeling when he comes across my clit I don't know how to act because I don't wanna just lay there in silence but I can't act like I enjoy it if I'm not. I feel I'm only making the problem worse by closing my self out to him! I'm afraid it's going to ruin our relationship even though he's very understanding, I know he wants me to enjoy it! And some normal girl could make him enjoy it. I'm to the point of embarrassment that I can't give him hand jobs or oral sex because it has killed my confidence. I wish I could just find a solution ): I have tried to start opening up to giving him oral but I make him " help" so I'm not so embarrassed :/ it's  ruining my life! I'm going to probably try to find some kind of pill or something to help with this..maybe it will trick me into thinking it helped and give me some confidence? Even if I can't feel pleasure bc something is rely wrong I want to be able to.. you know get on top and give him oral and feel confidence!  I hate this and I'm sorry to all you ladies who are having this same problem..:/
If possible, consult a doctor to rule out any gynecological problem. Google "female deer exercise" and Male deer exercise. You can help each other with this exercise. Both of you can learn kegel exercise. You can kegel each other while doing intercourse.Do rotational movement while doing intercourse. Your hot spot is about one and half inch inside the upper wall of vagina near abdomen.Ask him to keep his penis tip there, when he is resting from thrusting. His half penis will be inside the vagina.
Another method is CAT Coital Alignment technique. Google this word or phrase and learn different postures in which your clitoris will be rubbed by his dorsal side of the penis.
Another technique is massaging perineum of yours and your husband. Penineum is between genitals and anus in male and female. You may start with any technique you like. First you should try Deer exercise.Both of you should have a spirit of exploration and try different method. I am sure you will succeed. You should conult a doctor to find out if anything is wrong with vagina.If there is he can treat it . Wish you best of luck. If this problem is solved, your life will be happy.
been in relation for 8years nd my 26 years  old girlfriend has a really slow sex drive problem which develop now about 2 months ago actually she told me she does feel like having sex cz she does not feel the connection about us, please help what causes her not wanting sex??not feel anythng when even trying and she says its pain ful. Really need help
Finally some women who agree that its not past related.  So sick of hearing that. I'll say this first.  yes how a woman feels can have something to do with it but you will still feel something if its just that.  There is far more to it and i constantly wonder why no one has delved deeper into it.  Back to my comment.  I discovered pleasure when i was 15 and i woke up to porn(Cinemax after hours of course).  I felt everything then.  Well i was still a virgin and focused on school.  About a year later i remember feeling liked something popped in my lower region.  (pretty weird i was told i was fine.) well i started dating at 19 (no i didn't masturbate after that time.)  and i didn't have sex til twenty but i felt nothing.  On top of that.  I thought something was wrong an tried to tell him.  But i'm a coward so i still haven't.  And now at 25 i still have the same issue but recently discovered that i can still feel pleasure with my clitoris but it takes awhile for it to respond and when it does I orgasm in a matter of seconds.  Right when i'm about to i can feel it in my vagina slightly though.  It feels like my body is straining.  I know this is detailed but i wanted to know if anyone has similar issues.  (also rarely when i concentrate extremely hard i'll start feeling pleasure during sex but a change in motion, speed, or angle and its gone.  I've even orgasmed that way before but its was faint and my body was reacting but it felt a fleeting tremor and only seconds. That made me start wondering if i have issues with my nerves or something. Ive tried explaining this to doctors but they keep saying the same bull. I get tired of the crude some doctors say.  There is obviously something wrong since i could feel pleasure at first and now i'm like this.  No traumatic experience or anything. I think Its not accepted because people can't understand why we don't feel pleasure.  and from a mans point of view i think its pride.
I'm 21 years old. November 27, 2011 was the worst day of my life. My girl-friend after four years finally tells me she didn't feel anything ever with intercourse. We recently about 4 months ago made her have an orgasm with oral. She says after the first 15 seconds of me putting it in, she cant feel a thing at all. There is a lot of stuff that i have done in this relationship that could make her feel this way. We both have done things to ruin our life to some point but we could get over it. But she been feeling this way when we didn't have not one problem in our relationship.

The women who understand that this is a physical and a mental thing are more like me. My girlfriend keeps saying its emotional when i know its not. Im a very logical thinker and emotions wont make nothing physical better. Im so hurt because she lied for so long. I keep thinking about the sex we had and me thinking i was doing a good job. I felt like i was average and big at some times. No i feel like me penis is the same size when not erect. Women can hurt men more then anything else. For those men who can get through this i envy you. For me, i can only enjoy sex when i know that she is enjoying it. I just cant have sex just for my pleasure.

I love her to death, I want to have kids with her, and i want to spend the rest of my life with her but I won't go through my entire life like this. We are trying stuff now but it seems like you all have tried everything in the world. I fear for our relationship. So if anyone finds a cure email me at "***@****", "***@****", or "***@****"..........Please I love her but i wont go through my life miserable.
Wait a sec.... that whole " I love this person but I'm not IN love with them" thing is a complete and total farce.
When you hear someone say that, it's either a cop out or they're a bit mentally diminished.

You all need to grow up and realize that the feeling of being "in love" is nothing more than a natural chemical reaction in the brain, a release of endorphins, that not only will not but SHOULD not last forever.
Someone who remains happy all the time or sad or the time or afraid all the time has something wrong with them fundamentally.
And this is no different for feeling "in love".
It's just an emotion, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll be able to have a happy and well adjusted relationship.

The feeling of being in love is what brings people together and it's the participation in shared experiences (both positive and negative) that results in bonding which is what keeps people together - that's what love is.
every time i go down on my girlfriend she says it does nothing for her it feels good but she doesn't gwet a tingling feeling she said shes only ever had a good feeling once of another guy which was her first time iv tried everything rubbing her clit and g spot and still nothing if any of you know what the ***** goin on please tell me because it really burns my head out hahahaha !!!!
I have been with my husband for almost six years only been married four months and I don't even have the urge to have sex anymore j love him so much but I can't think about sex I don't even be horney what is going on?
http://www.****.com/faqs/vaginismus-questions/do-i-have-vaginismus

try that site all of you....it might help
http://www.****.com/graphic/mbi5049a_qa.html

THIS WEBSITE MIGHT ALSO HELP
Wow. I have the same exact problem! I've been having sex for about a year and a half now & I can't feel anything!
At first, it would just hurt and I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it at all. So, I figured that it would get better after the pain went away. But, I was wrong. It stopped hurting, but didn't start feeling good. I don't go numb or anything. I can feel him going in & out, but it's not a good or a bad feeling. It's just kinda there. We've tried different positions and nothing has worked. He has no problem finishing, while I'm just kind of taking it. I feel so bad, but I don't wanna fake anything.
He knows about it & he's tried to help. We've both looked online for solutions and we've tried everything we could. I hatteeee thiiissss. :/
Kegel exercises are good for male and female to enhance sexual stamina. Female deer exercise may help a woman to reactivate her sexual stamina. Google the word Female deer exercise. It may give result in a month's time.
We have been married 46 years and have been through heaven and hell together.  Currently we are happier than we have ever been with our marriage. Not in the least because we have finally solved the painful dilemma of me almost never having an orgasm by any means.
The worst part was trying  and Trying and TRYING and always being a failure.  The time spent was always part pleasure and part torture, part boredom and part resentment.  THEN I heard Dr. Laura present an idea about having a quickie in the morning--even every day if he wanted it.
I tried it out one morning and WOW I was hooked.  (And so was he!)
No longer was I a failure!! We had 5 minutes max if he was to get to work on time so . . .I knew exactly what to do and did it with great success.  No longer do I have to spend hours trying to feel something that it was beyond my physical ability to feel.  No longer do I have to spend hours in foreplay that frequently did not even feel good.  No longer do I find sex boring or a self-sacrificing offering.  
5  minutes in the morning and I have a satisfied, satiated man who is ever so appreciative of my passionate charmsl.  Try it a couple times a week and see if it doesn't revolutionize your marriage and restore both of your shattered self- esteem(s).   Five measly minutes transformed into golden moments of love.  
At 16 I would concentrate on school first, and learn some fundamentals, including spelling.
kegal excercise? haaaaa those have always been a joke to me...never worked .   I am late 40's and have done and tried everything to get feeling to my vagina and clit. I've never had orgasm from vaginal sex G spot stimulation has been tried numerous times and all the other goobly gock.
My clit has to be Sucked gently and fingers used around my clit same time to stimulate the nerves. It can be hard on the self esteem to have someone down there for an hour coaxing an orgasm, but it feels great when it does happen,YET it doesn't happen every time. I must be fully relaxed, and comfortable.  Every woman's body is different. and every man seems to think sex with a woman should produce a mind-blowing orgasm..where was" the school for sex "along the way? The men truly are the lucky ones. the same motion, with or without a vagina will get them off.....kaput, done, easy as cake.  (ok maybe not EVERY MAN)    I used to be jealous of other women. reading all these posts, makes me realize I'm far from being alone.  I do KNOW, your partner must not ASSUME anything, and be patient and understanding if they want to be with and pleasure you without being selfish!!!!   Seems like alot to ask of someone, yet they never feel guilty about getting off over and over while we just lay there, an orfice for their pleasure.   I have found a man who loves it down there, even over sex, so i feel a bit lucky that the stereotype isn't an issue with him.  before him, i was miserable for way too many years. yeah, i could get myself off, but i wanted to feel the sexual erotic sensations when two bodies are meshed in connection and feelings, trust, and non judgement.  Don't give up girls, internal sex may not be your thing, even though every man thinks its "natural". - They aren't adorned with a vagina!        If it hurts, is uncomfortable, etc don't feel pressured. Learn to be turned on outwardly first and then when your body is lubricated and ready -sex may be more comfortable, if not......don't let it be a hang-up for you just because you think it should be something its not. Our bodies are all made different.  One size fits all, does not apply.  Instead of being frustrated, take it one day at a time, try different touch with yourself, and things that give you sensations you've never felt. as you start feeling sensations give yourself over to it.   Try a session or two of  bowen therapy to realign the body and the nervous system. your body may be trapped into not receiving signals where it should.  I do not have the ANSWER to everyone, but i can certainly relate! best of luck and love your body, no matter the state. don't compare yourself to anyone else, believe me it is a trap for your mind. be open in your communication at all times, do not play games for a man's sake to get him to like you ...you DESERVE to be treated and pampered, so be open and honest. if he's not the patient type don't hold it against him, find a partner (if you want a partner) who is patient , kind, and willing to experiment and be tender with you without criticism and judgement.  
above all, love and care and be compassionate to yourself.
~cindi~ NM
that sounds amazing_for him!   Personally I got sick of him being the pleasure receiver. a Quickie was always on my guys menu with nothing for me. I grew to resent his selfish pleasures. Bet your man is pleased as punch!!   never gets away without getting HIS. good for him!  maybe you are a giver and could care less about yourself. I'm afraid this Dr. Laura b.s. is a pile of goat dung to me. I found a man who wasn't boring, smells delicious, kisses like dynamite, and loves to pleasure from head to toe over and over and over. My love for his unselfish ways!!  Of course besides us having sex after i've ***, I make sure to be generous in massage for him and purr to him what a wonderful species of mankind I'm blessed with! I'm sorry you gave up on yourself and decided its a mans world!
I am 39, always go numb just before what is apparently an orgasm...body shakes, sometimes squirts /,wees. But I feel nothing. It's a bit better by myself, then I get some feeling and a quick micro second tensing up and the beginning of a strong sensation which then "runs away" and I go numb.  Most of the time I have little to no feeling at all. Did get a referal from a Dr to a sexual therapist, cost me several 100 dollars... and everything she suggested I had already tried. By the end of the session she said she didn't know what to do to help, so no point seeing me again. to buy and read a book by Dr Rosie instead.

Was hoping to find answers, but guess the answers is just accept it. :C

My partner and I havn't had sex in over a year now as it just became to emotionally hard for us both. He can't handle the fact that I can't orgasm, even though I tell him I like the closeness and the foreplay. It's just not good enough for him. he also really only enjoys oral both giving and recieving and is not really into penetration..he says HE can't feel anything and goes limp fairly quick. So we have just given up. been together about 8 years. (he is 52).

i feel nothing too... can you help me? my live in partner live me because of that... what can i do?
I also have the same problem as you, but when im alone i do feel pleasure but with him its like im doing nothing, i havent told him yet about this issue cause i know he will freak out. But i just need help that all
no feelings before and after sex
Please help me out...I m man...I m married almost 5yrs...beginning was good...now last couple of month I have this problem. .please help me out..
i think you should take break a while and than try it after some
First Try pegym website. you will get plenty of exercise for male as well as female.Female should see that their clitoris is binge rubbed by the dorsal part of penis during intercourse. By doing kegel exercise one can sqeeze in a better manner. if man kegelw, he gives a vertical movement to his penis which gives a different type of sensation to a woman.Google external and internal prostate massage. this can help to improve sexual performance.you can Google these words to get at the relevant websites.
I have the same problem, everytime since my first I've never felt anything during sex I feel intercourse fine but during I just get bored and don't like it most the time I have to fake it and it really puts me down, I don't want to go doctor as by sounds of it there not very helpful, I've never told anyone as don't want to upset or annoy them but don't want to go through life like this it is not nice, any suggetions on what I can do
Goofle female deer exercise, learn it and practice for a month. It will help you to regain your sexual vigor.
Does anyone else that has this problem also have a problem with getting excited about general things that aren't to do with sex or other emotions cause I have the same problem but as it has progress my other emotions seem to have dwindled but I don't know if this is to do with the fact this has had an affect on me or whether they are connected, thanks!
From the very first time I lost my virginity, I thought to myself .."That's it? This is what sex is supposed to feel like? What is the big deal because I don't really feel anything." I've been sexually active since I was 17 and I'm 29 years old now. I have no feeling during sex. It just feels like an object inside of me and if he goes deep, I feel pain. The idea of sex gets me aroused but actually doing it is boring. However, I can orgasm all day from clitoris stimulation. I've been with my husband for almost 6 years now and I just thought it was normal. However, one day after coming home from drinking at a party with my husband, The most amazing thing happened to me. While intoxicated my husband decided to have sex with me. From the moment he penetrated me, I had the most amazing sensation during sex...something that I've never felt before... It was as if I had every nerve in my vagina turned on. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. At that point I knew what sex was supposed to feel like. Ever since that day I've been trying to get that wonderful feeling back again during sex. However, its been almost a year now and I haven't had much luck. I'm starting to feel helpless and very frustrated. Is there any cream or medication I can use to help me?
Urologist or gynecologist can prescribe some hormone preparation to normalize your libido. however, you can use some exercise like kegel exerciser, female deer exercise.doing lot of fore play before intercourse( your husband has to do it). Selecting new postures,Research Google with appropriate inquiry. there are many websites which can help you. you may also search in kundalini yoga exercises.  
OK my friends, I m suffering from the same problem. I am going to get acupuncture tomorrow. I will report back, I have had acupuncture for the same thing years ago and it was amazing. A day later I had sex and I came easily, it felt like what I had always imagined sex would be like.. natural and flowing. Stand by I will let you know how I get on. It involved acupuncture three fingers down from my belly button, apparently you can do acupressure and it does the same thing.
Wonderful advice