Sexual Health Community
No orgasm through masturtbation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

No orgasm through masturtbation

I am a 16 year old male that started masturbation around 3 years ago and am still a virgin.For the first about 8 months I was having perfect orgasms through masturbation and I was feeling great. Then I started experimenting with multiple orgasms. At first I could do them perfectly and I had a orgasm almost every time. About 5 months after I started doing multiple masturbation I started to feel nothing at the point of ejaculation and it has been like that since then. I am very fit and I am very active in sports ect... So my problem is that I experience nothing through masturbation. I have a little bit of a climax but at the point of ejaculation there is no orgasm. I am very inclined to think that the experimention with multiple orgasms has caused the problem.I do not suffer from depression ect. I can still hold in the ejaculation but feel nothing when doing this. The only pills I used to take were calcium pills because of problems with my knees due to what I think is growing to quickly.My pc muscle also feels a little bit strange when urinating, like instead of pushing to let out the urine at the end, I would push in which I thought was quite strange, but nothing extremely strange.I really hope I can find a solution due to the extreme helpfulness of the doctors o this forum.

Thanks in advance
You may need to just take a break for awhile. Over masterbating (masturbating) can cause you not to ejactulate much semen. By laying off for a few days you will give it time to build back up.  If that doesn't work you might want to have a prostate check.