Aa
A
A
Close
No orgasm through masturtbation
Hi,

I am a 16 year old male that started masturbation around 3 years ago and am still a virgin.For the first about 8 months I was having perfect orgasms through masturbation and I was feeling great. Then I started experimenting with multiple orgasms. At first I could do them perfectly and I had a orgasm almost every time. About 5 months after I started doing multiple masturbation I started to feel nothing at the point of ejaculation and it has been like that since then. I am very fit and I am very active in sports ect... So my problem is that I experience nothing through masturbation. I have a little bit of a climax but at the point of ejaculation there is no orgasm. I am very inclined to think that the experimention with multiple orgasms has caused the problem.I do not suffer from depression ect. I can still hold in the ejaculation but feel nothing when doing this. The only pills I used to take were calcium pills because of problems with my knees due to what I think is growing to quickly.My pc muscle also feels a little bit strange when urinating, like instead of pushing to let out the urine at the end, I would push in which I thought was quite strange, but nothing extremely strange.I really hope I can find a solution due to the extreme helpfulness of the doctors o this forum.

Thanks in advance
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
332074_tn?1229564125
You may need to just take a break for awhile. Over masterbating can cause you not to ejactulate much semen. By laying off for a few days you will give it time to build back up.  If that doesn't work you might want to have a prostate check.
Comment
Cancel
332074_tn?1229564125
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
No orgasm through masturtbation
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sexual Health Community Resources