Sexual Health Community
Noctoral emission(wet dream)

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Noctoral emission(wet dream)

I have been
experiencing this problem for past few days.In starting it was
actually once in 15days.This interval is gradually reduced and am
really shocked that two weeks before it had happened three days
simultaneously.After that i tried to control the emission but one week later it has happened.Now am not getting emission daily but am getting once in a week. Also i learned that frequent emission is not
good.Please help me to get rid of this problem.also i want to know
whether will this infertility in future?
Wet dreams are common and will not harm you in any way.  Whomever told you that ejaculating frequently is a bad thing is mistaken.  Wet dreams will not lead to future infertility.  They just mean you are hormonally normal.
OK first masterbating (masturbating) is a bad thing to do, as it gives your p***s the wrong training, but ejeculation through wet dreams is something us men have to put up with, and I cant think of anyway of containing it apart form staying up all night, he real problem is explaining it to your mum or wife that it just keeps happening and that you were not masterbating (masturbating).
But if you think about it there should be a trigger in you mind just be for you ejeculate, it should just wake you up a bit before it happens, hit that bit and you should stop yourself from ejeculating.
But wet dreams is being a man.
Good Luck